The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Aye, if you mean the one where Song got a yellow? :lol:

The commentator in the Us reacted waaaay over the top at the time, and I saw that Mike noticed it too :lol:. It was like he was a Dad seeing his kid get tackled in a Sunday morning game.

:lol: He seemed mildly perturbed, but he did say it was a red.

He wasn't screaming like did when Song got that yellow, though. :lol:

What's with the scheduling this weekend? One game Sunday and one Monday night - like it's the mid 90s again.

Should have had us at 1:30 today and slack off Monday, everything done over the weekend.

Sky don't like things to clash with the Ryder cup, so they took the opportunity to use up one of the slots for these 2 shithouses

What's with the scheduling this weekend? One game Sunday and one Monday night - like it's the mid 90s again.

Should have had us at 1:30 today and slack off Monday, everything done over the weekend.

Sky don't like things to clash with the Ryder cup, so they took the opportunity to use up one of the slots for these 2 shithouses

Makes sense.

I bet the viewing figures for this game are appalling.

Guest firetotheworks

Did anyone else just hear that co-commentator's view on handball?

'I'm of the thinking that if the ball hits the arm and it's going to hit the body anyway, then it's not handball.'

What a moron. He sounds like one as well.

Lot of my mates support baggies and apparently he's total s***, game to game. They all hate him

That's surprising because he always looks decent when I watch them play. (that's like once or twice a year :lol:)

Lot of my mates support baggies and apparently he's total s***, game to game. They all hate him

Aye, I don't think he's a very good player at all but from set pieces and when he does actually connect with the ball its usually great to watch