The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Watching Bielsa's marseille. 2 mins in and the amount of players they commit forward is so class. Do everything at speed  as well.

His Athletic side was the same. Loads of pressure, quick transitions and a lot of forward drive. They were really fun to watch since both goals would see plenty of action.

I love him tbh. Plays football pretty much how I think it should be played and he's a bit mad

I just love that he brings his system with him wherever he goes and i love that its a mad 3-3-3-1 or whatever it is and it's not your standard formation, bit mad in that aspect, but he's got a team he's just taken over and they are playing exactly the way he wants them to. Top of Ligue 1 which is cool in itself. Banging goals in and defending well too. My man Rene Girard also doing well with Lille so far, always in and up around the top of the league.

I  nearly kicked the TV when MOTD was on, Motson comments on the indcident and its replay "oh his foot was a bit high".

He kicked him! Just say it !

He's the England captain man. The England captain does not "kick" anyone. The England captain is beyond reproach and it's pretty much always been like this.

Watching Bielsa's marseille. 2 mins in and the amount of players they commit forward is so class. Do everything at speed  as well.

His Athletic side was the same. Loads of pressure, quick transitions and a lot of forward drive. They were really fun to watch since both goals would see plenty of action.

I love him tbh. Plays football pretty much how I think it should be played and he's a bit mad

I just love that he brings his system with him wherever he goes and i love that its a mad 3-3-3-1 or whatever it is and it's not your standard formation, bit mad in that aspect, but he's got a team he's just taken over and they are playing exactly the way he wants them to. Top of Ligue 1 which is cool in itself. Banging goals in and defending well too. My man Rene Girard also doing well with Lille so far, always in and up around the top of the league.

Lille have decent players and play incredibly boring football. They do alright because of a strong defense and Enyeama, but don't impress me.

If Musa could consistently cross or finish with consistency he'd be a top player. Luckily for Bayern, he has had one of his poorer matches today, because their lead has looked precarious thus far and Musa has breached them a few times with pace.