The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Does Neymar have 23 assists in 58 games for Brazil? That's impressive.

Should easily surpass Pelé in the Brazil scoring tables unless something goes massively wrong.

Apparently so. The thing is the amount of games played nowadays is unbelievable. I mean, 58 games and he's only 22. At this rate without too many injuries he'll beat every national record there is. 

I'm sure if Pele is ever in any danger he'll just arrange a few more friendlies and top up his record.

:lol: silly crap pele

:lol:

I fucking miss the World Cup. Wish I could hibernate for 4 years and just be awake for a month and watch it and then go back. Hopefully Russia doesn't disappoint.

You've got not one but two Copa América in the interim!

I know, makes a decent tournament become shit though with two in such short time. Olympics as well, hopefully Sweden can qualify and bring Zlatan as one of the above 23. Would be amazing.

Only Brazilians scoring in Belarus.

Flip why do none of these guys get in the national team? That Luis Adriano looks far better than any strikers you took to the World Cup.

What the hell is up with that?!

Only Brazilians scoring in Belarus.

Flip why do none of these guys get in the national team? That Luis Adriano looks far better than any strikers you took to the World Cup.

What the hell is up with that?!

I think the lack of coverage in those countries plays a big role. It's a popular opinion to believe that players performing in Eastern European sides play weak opponents only, which is partially true, but it also means that they overrate the Brazilian league which has been in decline for 10 years or so now with massive money given to ex-players like Ronaldinho, Robinho, Adriano etc instead of letting youth run free. I'm not sure Luiz Adriano is better than Fred but he sure as hell would've been better than a 60% Fred which we saw at the World Cup. I'd love to see the Shaktars players given a chance. Players like Taison, Luiz Adriano, Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, deserves at least a chance in the yellow shirt to prove their real worth. But we'll see, players like Lucas Moura who is probably better than them still isn't getting in the side and I wonder what Dunga's plan is. Because surely he can't rely on Tardelli, Kaka and Robinho for the 2018 World Cup, and he surely can't put all his cards on Neymar to carry us and not get injured.

Wow missed that Luiz Adriano scored 4 goals in 16minutes. Insane.

Could have done with him against Germany in the summer, then.

:lol: We needed Neymar. GOAT.

But he was there in shirt form, it's literally the same.

Harsh, he was one of the tournaments best players before injury.

Does Neymar have 23 assists in 58 games for Brazil? That's impressive.

Should easily surpass Pelé in the Brazil scoring tables unless something goes massively wrong.

Apparently so. The thing is the amount of games played nowadays is unbelievable. I mean, 58 games and he's only 22. At this rate without too many injuries he'll beat every national record there is. 

Poor man's Donovan, tbh.

Did Willian play for Brazil much when he was in Ukraine?

Think he played a game or two. Fernandinho as well. But you really need a run in the team in order to do something. 20minutes to prove yourself is hard.

Think he played a game or two. Fernandinho as well. But you really need a run in the team in order to do something. 20minutes to prove yourself is hard.

Probably only played a game or 2 because he was stankin'.

Probably only played a game or 2 because he was stankin'.

:lol: