The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Best assist I've seen in an age.

What game?

James Rodriguez, why on earth would I be watching anything else? Horrible set of fixtures tonight.

:lol: Was wondering because that can't have been the best assist you've seen in an age. ;)

That really was a beautiful pass man, perfectly executed and weight spot on.

What game?

James Rodriguez, why on earth would I be watching anything else? Horrible set of fixtures tonight.

:lol: Was wondering because that can't have been the best assist you've seen in an age. ;)

Not disagreeing that it was beautiful, but Ronaldo still had a shit load to do there, don't think anyone apart from him scores there.

What game?

Not disagreeing that it was beautiful, but Ronaldo still had a shit load to do there, don't think anyone apart from him scores there.

Definitely, unbelievable play all round. Just love that type of lofted pass that the scorer has no option but to shoot clinically after.

People thought Balotelli was a bargain at 16m :yao:

Press can't even be arsed to make stories up about him anymore now he's at a proper club.

What game?

Di Maria is so much better.

:thup: But then again, James is very young and was so so good in the World Cup.