The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

hahahahahaha npw

lol, bastad.  Thought i'd proper nailed the mildly patronising tone TCD is so famous for anarl :lol:

:lol: Reading back it was actually a very well-judged, cynical and sarcastic post - one that really appeals to my humour. Then me being the dick I am comes storming in with NO's version of an 8 year old finding the word "poo" funny.

Ivanovic is infuriating. Conniving cheating prick if you ask me. However he is also the best full back in the league and a brilliant all rounder.

I think zab is just about better but agreed he does the dark arts so well. Love that shit

12-18 months ago I'd agree, but for whatever reason I think he has slightly regressed recently. Still very good obviously, think Ivanovic is a bit more consistent

:lol: Zab too much of a canny chap for ST's liking.

:lol: every team needs a c*** imo.

I don't think Chelsea are in short supply tbf :lol:

:lol: true and they are top! Liverpool lost their one and it's all gone downhill

As if it was because they lost their cunt :lol: and not a top 3 player in the world.

:lol: Zab too much of a canny chap for ST's liking.

:lol: every team needs a c*** imo.

I don't think Chelsea are in short supply tbf :lol:

:lol: true and they are top! Liverpool lost their one and it's all gone downhill

As if it was because they lost their c*** :lol: and not a top 3 player in the world.

Him being a c*** was an essential part of his style though.

Your style as well. AMIRITE? ;)

Ivanovic is infuriating. Conniving cheating prick if you ask me. However he is also the best full back in the league and a brilliant all rounder.

Ivanovic is brilliant. Has one of the most inappropriate physique's for a full back too, but just gets up and down so well.