The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

QPR have lost every single one of their 9 of their away games this season, scoring 3 goals and conceding 21.

We did amazing to beat them 1-0 though, yes sir.

Complaining about winning ffs.

I'm still fuming that we're the only team in Europe to beat Chelsea this season an all.

I'm not 100% sure if this is still correct but I read somewhere that if they do go back into the football league they'll be hit with a substantial fine for breaching FFP last season.

Think they've already been hit with the fine (though not paid yet).  Currently trying to get out of paying but they've been told that if they don't pay they won't be allowed back in the Football League again.  So if they don't pay and get relegated they'd have to play in the conference :lol:

I'm not 100% sure if this is still correct but I read somewhere that if they do go back into the football league they'll be hit with a substantial fine for breaching FFP last season.

Think they've already been hit with the fine (though not paid yet).  Currently trying to get out of paying but they've been told that if they don't pay they won't be allowed back in the Football League again.  So if they don't pay and get relegated they'd have to play in the conference :lol:

:megusta:

Drogba is so fucking dramatic, talking into his hand :lol:

Wait was he doing that as so the camera's don't see what he's saying :lol:

Messi does it all the time as well

Spanish stations employ lip reading experts to analyse what the players are saying after the game, so a lot of the Real/Barca players do it. I notice Alonso still has the habit now he's at Bayern.

Drogba is so fucking dramatic, talking into his hand :lol:

Wait was he doing that as so the camera's don't see what he's saying :lol:

Messi does it all the time as well

Spanish stations employ lip reading experts to analyse what the players are saying after the game, so a lot of the Real/Barca players do it. I notice Alonso still has the habit now he's at Bayern.

:anguish: on :anguish: on :anguish: