The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

The more I watch Man Utd the more you get the impression they are going to be very strong next season. They'll be familiar with the system and with one or two additions, they'll be challenging again

Absolutely no doubt about that. Add a bit more fluency to that team (which they'll get through experience of playing with each other) and they'll be strong challengers.

Guest neesy111

The more I watch Man Utd the more you get the impression they are going to be very strong next season. They'll be familiar with the system and with one or two additions, they'll be challenging again

Absolutely no doubt about that. Add a bit more fluency to that team (which they'll get through experience of playing with each other) and they'll be strong challengers.

Still need to buy 2 CB's for me.

200million plus spent they better be.

Have to say Ashley Young does look a whole new player under Van Gaal. Still don't think he can beat a man without diving but fair play doing well.

:thup: Not a whole new,  because he used to be decent, but he looks to have his confidence back. Didn't he score a shit load in pre-season or something?