The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Shirley Ivanovic must be one of the better Premier League buys of the last ten years. Always solid, never injured, can cover right and center back in chips in with a very impressive amount of goals every season. That's not bad for 9.7m.

Shirley Ivanovic must be one of the better Premier League buys of the last ten years. Always solid, never injured, can cover right and center back in chips in with a very impressive amount of goals every season. That's not bad for 9.7m.

Yeh, absolutely solid player.

I'd say he's more than solid. He's my favourite defender in the Premier League.

I'd say he's more than solid. He's my favourite defender in the Premier League.

Aye solid probably is an understatement. Forgot to mention he also delivers a lot of assists for a defender.

Mourinho has destroyed Willian. Such a shame.

Watching Willian is painful.

Yet Mourinho loves it because he still does what is asked of him very well. Unfortunately his offensive abilities are gone. He was very good for large parts of last season, but since the World Cup he's been absolutely woeful.

Guest neesy111

Will Costa miss league games on video evidence or does this competition not apply?

It applies, but he'll get away with it.

Shame Gerrard didn't land a peoples' elbow on the face of that Brazilian freak.  Is like a controlled Suarez with loads of calculated gamesmanship that I really hope the FA takes action against.  Will ignore all his decent defensive work as a result, what an absolute cunt.  Hope someone stamps on his face.

Yet Mourinho loves it because he still does what is asked of him very well. Unfortunately his offensive abilities are gone. He was very good for large parts of last season, but since the World Cup he's been absolutely woeful.

He was like this last season. Boring as owt.

Shame Gerrard didn't land a peoples' elbow on the face of that Brazilian freak.  Is like a controlled Suarez with loads of calculated gamesmanship that I really hope the FA takes action against.  Will ignore all his decent defensive work as a result, what an absolute c***.  Hope someone stamps on his face.

Why can't you respect his choice of being spanish? Or do you call Pepe, a Brazilian freak as well? ;)

He was like this last season. Boring as owt.

I don't agree, he was given a bit more freedom offensively, with Fabregas there now though he's more of a wingback than anything else.

Haha, had forgotten about his tactical nationality choice.  Was probably because he had utter nothing time of it at the last World Cup.  Easy to forget.  Completely disrespecting his place of birth, not a good man.  Although he probably did Brazil a favour, but then Fred.  I'm conflicted.

He's a great pantomime villain, imho. I used to laugh a lot at his ridiculous antics at Atlético. Now he's at an unlikeable club with an unlikeable manager, it just fits.

:lol:

I don't get the hate for him (well ok I do) :lol: El Dia Despues have couple of episodes with him especially when it's him vs Ramos and Pepe which are just hilarious. Funniest part is he knows the limits as well, he seems to know how to not get sent off. I f***ing hate him for not picking Brazil cause he brings a certain type of mentality which is needed.