The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Think that's more due to the midfield not being the same and of course the defence is absolutely horrendous.

Which is why I can't see them winning the CL etc, the front 3 can't carry them every week.

If there is a front 3 that can carry a team every week, it's Barcelona's like.

Guest firetotheworks

It's bad like. Most of them are decent on the ball (although I think Jordi Alba is crap and as a sidenote an utter cunt), but they can't even compensate for it by dominating possession because they don't do it in the same way anymore. This defence in 08-09 and they'd still have dominated in the way that they did imo, but even if this team had Puyol in its defence it would be a million times better for things like the CL.

Think that's more due to the midfield not being the same and of course the defence is absolutely horrendous.

Which is why I can't see them winning the CL etc, the front 3 can't carry them every week.

If there is a front 3 that can carry a team every week, it's Barcelona's like.

Of course but I still can't see it being enough.

Can't agree with you Disco.

Blokes a parody like. Embarrassing.

I'd have a slight bit of respect if he hadn't copied his schtick of Sid Waddell.

The subtle sexual sounds after every decent dribble are really just quite odd and distracting.

Although I appreciate his pronunciation of "Ikechukwu". :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He's obviously canny similar to Sid Waddell, but he's different and I can hear genuine passion for the game, so I like that. He knows what he is.