The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

What's the most drawn games by a team in a premier league season?

Sunderland have 12 out of 24 so far

18 in the 42-match season, 17 in the 38-match (us once, Villa twice).

Can see them beating them

What a goal by Robben. He's just so good.

Still think Ribery is better?

:lol: Pathetic.

Because the season Ribery had two seasons ago as their best player has everything to do with Robbens last or current season. Get a grip man. Robben has done something of late which he didn't do for a big part of his career which is stay consistent in terms of performance.

Robben has always been more important to then in Europe and for the national team

Robbens Netherlands didn't win a game in the Euros that season. I'm not going to argue with you, if you believe he was the best that season go ahead. Whatever makes you feel good. :thup:

Got to the world cup final in 2010 and semi in 2014. Has Ribery ever done anything for France? He may not have been the best over the entirety of that season but it doesn't matter when you win every league game easy. They still needed Robben to win them the CL

WTF does that have to do with the season that both me and Mole were talking about? Triggs, seek a doctor man.

You said repeatedly at the time that Ribery was a better player. Its like saying that Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he was better last season

Over that season yes, I kept saying he did more for his team than Robben did who was inconsistent. I repeatedly said he was a better player because of Ribery was their better player that season and Robben was also inconsistent as well as injury prone. I for one thought Pep would sell him and rumours suggested the same. Robben has since grown and become more consistent as a player despite reaching his 30s. Still doesn't take away the fact that for me Ribery was a better player at the time.

Madrid have been poor for awhile now and have struggled big time against Atleti. I thought they would lose but to get battered? LOL.

Need to put Iker to sleep man.

:thup: Navas needs to play.

One almost forgets that Lennon is actually from Leeds.

Always think of him as a Southerner for some reason.

:lol:

Came through the Academy at Leeds at the same time as Milner.

Friend of a friend in the game spoke highly of both them before their breakthrough. Spoke highly of Ravel Morrison and Remi Streete a couple of years ago to.

Friend of a friend in the game spoke highly of both them before their breakthrough. Spoke highly of Ravel Morrison and Remi Streete a couple of years ago to.

Well they've both ended up at big European clubs...

Rightfully so, I've said before that Lennon was making adults look like fools whilst still in single figures.

Not sure what happened exactly but can't help but think his lack of height led him to be parcelled up as solely an orthodox right winger and this hurt his development Imo.

He could do it all when he was a teen.

Turned man utd down on a couple of occasions before signing his first pro deal with Leeds too.