The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 14m14 minutes ago

There has been some pony refereeing this weekend.

Mark Webster ‏@ItsMarkWebster 4m4 minutes ago

@GaryLineker To be fair, Martin Atkinson did spot that push by Matic on Barnes.

:lol:

Yeah Di Maria has been poor for a while where as Ozil has been wonderful since coming back from injury. Him and silva are the best players to watch in full flow.

3 games today straight after each other. It's like the world cup again. Man, I miss the world cup

He had an excellent Afcon and he's carried on from that by the looks of it. The few times I saw him play earlier in the season he didn't impress.

When on song he's the type of player to be devastating off the bench tbf.

Lukaku though. Unbelievably one dimensional and that one dimension is barely working atm. He needs to focus on growing as a footballer rather than trying to get a move. He was awful from what I saw but still managed to get on the end of things. ANy type of decent build-up play or first touch he would be unstoppable

Yeah Di Maria has been poor for a while where as Ozil has been wonderful since coming back from injury. Him and silva are the best players to watch in full flow.

3 games today straight after each other. It's like the world cup again. Man, I miss the world cup

He had an excellent Afcon and he's carried on from that by the looks of it. The few times I saw him play earlier in the season he didn't impress.

When on song he's the type of player to be devastating off the bench tbf.

What are you on about?

^^Referring to Atsu.

Ozil - has been effective in last few weeks but he wasn't good at Spurs and was just okay in another of their televised matches that he scored in. Wonderful is a stretch.

A lot of the criticism will stem from his style. Doesn't pretend to track back. Easily knocked off the ball. Will stop playing when he think he's fouled over the smallest thing. He's also been here a for awhile and has never hit top form.

Guest John Carvery

Why do the biased referees always decide to 'get tough' and issued a yellow card with no time left, After missing 3 penalties.

Anyone else think Koeman comes across as a complete gimp?

His interview after the Liverpool game was so fucking shite. Was the same after the Swansea game a few weeks back, sulky face on him complaining about how luck was against them.

Barcelona with one change from the weekend. Masch for Mathieu.

City starts Fernando - Milner in midfield and Dzeko - Aguero up top. Think it might work in Barcelonas favour with their ability to counter-attack like against Atletico.