The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Fucking fed up with managers saying "the football club", Sherwood and Pulis both at it on MOTD.

Too right, I absolutely fucking hate it.

Apparently Villa is a "gigantic club" according to Tim

He's right, although I refuse to believe he said htat.

It'd be "gigantic football club".

Hence the annoyance.

STOP SAYING IT, WE KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN A FUCKING BINGO CLUB.

i've met more people who like phill neville's commentary than michael owen's, a mystery why he's got the job

Also begs the question why people like Phil Neville's commentary?  :mystery:

they mistake him for his brother and think it's cool to like it?

i've met more people who like phill neville's commentary than michael owen's, a mystery why he's got the job

Also begs the question why people like Phil Neville's commentary?  :mystery:

they mistake him for his brother and think it's cool to like it?

Or maybe they just flick BT Sport on, hear three seconds of Michael Owen's pointless, nasal droning, and think "ah well, could be worse".

Napoli 1 up. Hamsik.

Surprised he's still there. Got talked up for a big move almost as much as Cavani a few years ago.

Never really pushed on. Never seen him have a very good game really. Even that goal was because Juan Jesus is a spongo.

Juan Jesus is disgustingly bad all the time.

Going to be humming International Bright Young Thing for the next week now. Cheers. :hmm:

edit: that's 25 years old now. Fuck off man.  :rant:

Villa fans have had fuck all to celebrate in years, let them have their fun.

They were partying like it was 1999 when we got relegated. That was ample fun for them for one millennium.

Give over, man.  Club laughing at big club being shit and getting relegated shocker.  We came back up, spanked them 6, laughed at them and moved on.

2 good clubs in similar situations right now where it's got to the point that fans are thinking "Why even bother anymore?" so it was great to see that passion restored and hope they enjoyed their day.

Would you rather see that yesterday or scenes from the Bridge or the Emptyhad where most fans would have been halfway home before FT..

Fekir with another superb performance tonight. Should really be called up for the next France squad.

Think he has chosen Algerie already.

I did hear that, but a few reports earlier said he has chosen France. Just quickly searched twitter and it sounds like they are both going to call him up to their next squads, so will be interesting to see who he picks.

Fekir with another superb performance tonight. Should really be called up for the next France squad.

Think he has chosen Algerie already.

I did hear that, but a few reports earlier said he has chosen France. Just quickly searched twitter and it sounds like they are both going to call him up to their next squads, so will be interesting to see who he picks.

:thup:

Seems like Garde did a pretty damn good job with their academy. Class that we wont hire him.

Give over man; we have John Carver in charge: a Geordie; that's what we all want

Juan Jesus is disgustingly bad all the time.

Right. Never seen him have a good game yet many of my friends who support them thinks he's a good player. Absolute horrendous player.