The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Disgusting refereeing. Only a red because of the reactions from the Chelsea player. It's f***ing ridiculous. So p*ssed off.

You mean Oscar rolling around like a little bitch.

Jesus christ, you can't blame him for getting a hard tackle, it's just never a red. Zlatan removes his leg, Oscar has all the right in the world to feel pain there, it's the rest of the reaction from players such as Ramires, Fabregas and Terry which creates that red card.

Aye Oscar rolling around like he'd been shot had nothing to do with it.

Your an excellent poster flip but don't be so blinkered.

Has nothing with blinkered to do, I detest the Oscar because frankly he a lot of talent but hides constantly and is weak as piss. But I'm not having that it doesn't hurt though. Never a red anyways ;)

Crazy that only PSG players got carded in that situation as well.

To be fair to the ref the tackle looked bad until the replays showed it wasn't that bad

Which is the reason why the refs should be allowed to have another look before making the decision.

Disgusting that PSG go out because of that red. Zlatan tried to remove his leg ffs when he saw he couldn't get the ball.

To be fair to the ref the tackle looked bad until the replays showed it wasn't that bad

Which is the reason why the refs should be allowed to have another look before making the decision.

Disgusting that PSG go out because of that red. Zlatan tried to remove his leg ffs when he saw he couldn't get the ball.

:thup: Never been for that, but there should definitely be some type of review in situation like that, if it's a 7th ref or whatever sitting in a boot talking to the ref or if the ref should be able to boot-review it I don't know.

Be class if Oscar got crippled by Motta or Verratti

I wish, would make Coutinho certain to start for us, not sure Dunga is going to do that. Oscar's tackling ability is loved by certain managers :(

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Yellow for me but maybe the ref sent him off because he had two feet off the ground and wasn't technically in control

Disgusting refereeing. Only a red because of the reactions from the Chelsea player. It's f***ing ridiculous. So p*ssed off.

You mean Oscar rolling around like a little bitch.

Jesus christ, you can't blame him for getting a hard tackle, it's just never a red. Zlatan removes his leg, Oscar has all the right in the world to feel pain there, it's the rest of the reaction from players such as Ramires, Fabregas and Terry which creates that red card.

Aye Oscar rolling around like he'd been shot had nothing to do with it.

Your an excellent poster flip but don't be so blinkered.

Has nothing with blinkered to do, I detest the Oscar because frankly he a lot of talent but hides constantly and is weak as piss. But I'm not having that it doesn't hurt though. Never a red anyways ;)

Crazy that only PSG players got carded in that situation as well.

Aye looked in agony :thup:

Played the part well for 30 seconds to be fair.

fucking usual mourinho cheating bullshit as always, all the resources any manager could ever want but delivers average football (at best), his players cheat and he consistently is talking utter tripe which the pathetic press just laps up and worships him for

f***ing usual mourinho cheating bullshit as always, all the resources any manager could ever want but delivers average football (at best), his players cheat and he consistently is talking utter tripe which the pathetic press just laps up and worships him for

This isn't over yet. We can still hope he'll bounce out against 10 men. :thup:

Yellow for me but maybe the ref sent him off because he had two feet off the ground and wasn't technically in control

The speed he came in and the fact the ref was positioned behind means he probably didn't see the challenge completely and made the decision based on the reactions. Shame.

f***ing usual mourinho cheating bullshit as always, all the resources any manager could ever want but delivers average football (at best), his players cheat and he consistently is talking utter tripe which the pathetic press just laps up and worships him for

doubt it he'll park the bus for the next half

doubt it he'll park the bus for the next half

David Luiz free-kick from 35yards :thup:

Yup, rotate those fouls on the half way line while slowing the game down with shenanigans all round.

Hope we see some real blood. All I'm asking for is some palnese style football along with a PSG win and Mourinho embarrassing himself after the whistle.

Card was well on its way before the Chelsea appeal. Ref made the decision on too quick a judgement.

Also, Verrati is the biggest cunt on the pitch at present. Utter Teflon, won't take a card.