The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

One of the worst referring performances I've seen in a long time. No idea how Costa got away with that.

Been horrible. I mean he's not a bad ref in general, but he lost control of the game so early.

Shite ref with equally incompetent or frightened assistants if they've missed the second yellow shove.

Been like Clasico of a few year ago minus the blinding attacking football this.

It always stuns me when Mourinho brings on Drogba and leaves Remy on the bench. It must be blind loyalty because Drogba has trouble simply locomoting at this point, and is simply the inferior player.

Bigger mystery tonight is why he leaves Costa on, the man is a ticking time bomb and should have been sent off twice already.

It always stuns me when Mourinho brings on Drogba and leaves Remy on the bench. It must be blind loyalty because Drogba has trouble simply locomoting at this point, and is simply the inferior player.

Bigger mystery tonight is why he leaves Costa on, the man is a ticking time bomb and should have been sent off twice already.

why bother taking him off when the ref has shown no inclination to sending him off anyway and if he does get sent off why jose can say its all a conspiracy