The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

They still haven't got a striker that can make the difference at this level. 170m sitting in the bank.

Can't stand Giroud like. Nowhere near being good enough for a team wanting to mount a title challenge.

Hat-trick at the weekend.

Errrrbody gasping for the Monaco draw in the next round.

I think ASM can compete with the likes of Juventus/Dortmund, PSG, and maybe Porto. They play rubbish football, but have been effective and successful all season.

They remind me of the mid-2000s Chelsea in that sense.

Errrrbody gasping for the Monaco draw in the next round.

I think ASM can compete with the likes of Juventus/Dortmund, PSG, and maybe Porto. They play rubbish football, but have been effective and successful all season.

They remind me of the mid-2000s Chelsea in that sense.

I'd be flabbergasted if they got through. You can't 0-0 your way through with their team at this level. You need to still have the quality/pace to pick teams off the other way.

Giroud has been on fire as of late isn't he on something like 11 in 17 in the league?

He generally struggles to make an impact in big games IMO.

:thup: Generally anonymous in big games. Good flat track bully

Giroud has been on fire as of late isn't he on something like 11 in 17 in the league?

He generally struggles to make an impact in big games IMO.

2 goals and a red card in stoppage time at Huddersfield

In your FACE, Beren!

I am generally quite lenient about the diving issue, but running directly into the back of someone and then falling down grabbing your face should be an automatic ten match ban. Atletico have done it twice in five minutes. Not talking about the blatant elbow just now, though. :lol:

11/18 in the PL

Aye, he has an obscene midfield behind him. Doesn't stop him being one paced, limited and incapable of creating goals for himself.

Aye, get some AAA dude in front of that midfield and it would be stuff of dreams. I still believe Giroud has done better than people credit him for.