The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

11/18 in the PL

Aye, he has an obscene midfield behind him. Doesn't stop him being one paced, limited and incapable of creating goals for himself.

So? Because he has a good mid behind him that negates his goals?

Well yeah because he's a good touch/penalty box player and will always get goals at a reasonable rate. He's also one paced, not particularly skillfull and as such will never frighten good sides.

I think Giroud is on par with the the rest of the Arsenal team. There's been a significant drop off in the quality of their squad in every position compared to 10 years ago.

I also don't think Wenger gets enough credit. No other manager would get what he gets out of the team he has in front of him.

Giroud is never good enough like. Everton standard player really, not bad but if I was an Arsenal fan I'd be sick having to watch him after the likes of Henry, Bergkamp and van Persie

He does what he's asked really. Certainly not an all-around striker, but the players behind him do the heavy-lifting and he gets the goals.

I think Giroud is on par with the the rest of the Arsenal team. There's been a significant drop off in the quality of their squad in every position compared to 10 years ago.

I also don't think Wenger gets enough credit. No other manager would get what he gets out of the team he has in front of him.

I like Wenger but that's well over the top

He also has to take some degree of responsibility for the team's decline.

Griezmann can f*** off with that hair, like.

Reckon its the worst in football atm

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/cms_images/other/444710361-1826779.jpg

He's like a replica of another midfielder Aston Villa had in the mid 90's. Local lad. Who was it again?

Also, today's result has made me uneasy for tomorrow. I just can't imagine the PL not putting a single team in Q/Fs of the Champion's League.

They lost to Burnley at the weekend, I think you're safe enough :lol:

When you look at the players who have left Arsenal for bigger clubs like Hleb, Adebayor, Nasri, Flamini, RVP, and even Fabregas and Viera, they never hit the heights as individuals like they did at Arsenal. That can't be a coincidence.

That makes no sense as Wenger is responsible for signing those players.

Also, today's result has made me uneasy for tomorrow. I just can't imagine the PL not putting a single team in Q/Fs of the Champion's League.

They lost to Burnley at the weekend, I think you're safe enough :lol:

I know, City have looked truly awful as of late. But I just can't get that nagging feeling off my head :lol: