The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

The last one reminded me of Mensah at WC 2010. Complete rubbish, awful run-up. :lol:

My man John Mensah. Up there with Anelka CL Final & Stam Euro semi's - as the most obvious penalty misses in the history of football.

Ha! Remember that Stam one like it was yesterday. Turned to my brother and said "he's gonna blast it over, watch!"

Nah, I love shootouts with a healthy mixture of great and dreadful penalties.

The last two AFCON final penalty shootouts have been good for this. Wild swings between the two extremes abound. :lol:

Leverkusen's misses were all just extremely poor. I still cannot believe the defender lackadaisically jogged up to ball and just casually put it in the stands. Ridiculous.

The last one reminded me of Mensah at WC 2010. Complete rubbish, awful run-up. :lol:

My man John Mensah. Up there with Anelka CL Final & Stam Euro semi's - as the most obvious penalty misses in the history of football.

Roberto Baggio 94.

Guest Roger Kint

There must be players at Chelsea who will get 200+ soon the way they stockpile and send them out. Whats Kakuta up to these days?

Guest Roger Kint

There must be players at Chelsea who will get 200+ soon the way they stockpile and send them out. Whats Kakuta up to these days?

Having a good season at Rayo. Doesn't look like a player for Chelsea though.

:thup: Wasnt sure if he was still in France. Theres plenty at Chelsea who wont be players for Chelsea mind, hard to see that under 18 side producing many who will become regulars for them at the highest level.

Bamford might make a good PL player. I think De Bruyne might prove to have been a bad decision to sell.

Might? Already a horrible decision, better than everyone in their offensive midfield except probably Hazard (even that is debatable though).

Bamford might make a good PL player. I think De Bruyne might prove to have been a bad decision to sell.

Might? Already a horrible decision, better than everyone in their offensive midfield except probably Hazard (even that is debatable though).

Isn't he a striker? I haven't seen him play much but he should have a decent PL career at the least looking at his impact on the Championship.

Isn't he a striker? I haven't seen him play much but he should have a decent PL career at the least looking at his impact on the Championship.

Yeah was definitely talking about De Bruyne :lol: Who the fuck is Bamford? :lol:

Yeah was definitely talking about De Bruyne [emoji38] Who the fuck is Bamford? [emoji38]

Bamford scored 2 brilliant goals for Boro at the weekend, albeit against woeful Ipswich defending. Looks a classy forward.

Yeah was definitely talking about De Bruyne [emoji38] Who the f*** is Bamford? [emoji38]

Bamford scored 2 brilliant goals for Boro at the weekend, albeit against woeful Ipswich defending. Looks a classy forward.

Cool, but why the need to change the smilies? I like my laughing smilies. 'polic tyring to rule the world.

Sorry, don't know why I thought you were talking about Bamford.

KDB would cost in excess of £30m now. Would definitely be a blemish on their impressive transfer dealings. Would also highlight Mou's lack of development with youngsters. Bemoan squad, sell KDB, replace with a WC winner, then buy KDB back.

He'd moonwalk into the side on current form but Mou's never one for rotation and Du Bruyne seems the type that needs to find his rhythm in a team.

Yeah was definitely talking about De Bruyne [emoji38] Who the f*** is Bamford? [emoji38]

Cool, but why the need to change the smilies? I like my laughing smilies. 'polic tyring to rule the world.

[emoji38] I believe it's a Tapatalk issue. Nothing personal on this occasion.