Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Guest neesy111

My issue is who thought he would be suitable for the PL when we signed him.  Never mind his injury record prior to signing us.

Classy player but completely unsuitable for the PL.

My issue is who thought he would be suitable for the PL when we signed him.  Never mind his injury record prior to signing us.

Classy player but completely unsuitable for the PL.

Based on what exactly?

Barring injury I think he would have been a hit.

Ajax seems to be going out of EL. Hopefully deal still goes through..

Yup they just lost 4-2 on agg. to Rosenborg. Worrisome but maybe it pushes the deal over the line instead of the opposite.

Riviere gone, de Jong almost gone... if we can offload Colback too it could be seen as a positive window!

Would have liked to offload a keeper too, to see if Rafa could bring one of his own in (Reina still possible?). However, with one out on loan and 4 still here, I can understand why we cant really justify bringing another in until we can get shot of Krul and/or Darlow.

Think the header he missed at home to Villa goes down as one of the worst misses I can ever recall from an NUFC player. I know it was wet and that but christ it was a bad one.

A crucial one too as it cost us two points!

Think the header he missed at home to Villa goes down as one of the worst misses I can ever recall from an NUFC player. I know it was wet and that but christ it was a bad one.

A crucial one too as it cost us two points!

Aye it was such an easy chance and he put it wide. Then Villa equalised 2 mins later in monsoon conditions.

Aye when he missed that and Villa went an equalised straight after, you knew the miss would start the slide to relegation.

Guest firetotheworks

You not remember Nile Ranger's miss vs West Ham?