Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

I reckon Benitez actually quite likes De Jong and planned to keep him as an option on bench but others seeming impossible to shift meant he has had to cast his eye a bit further up at players 20-25. Similar to Colback, or so he thought.

Credit to Siem for working with is to move on, unlike the others. Wish him well.

Mr. Benitez,

The deal to sell Siem De Jong to Ajax for £4,000,000 has been finalised now that they have agreed on personal terms.

The board has allocated £1 to your current transfer budget.

Sincerely,

Chief Executive

:thup:

I reckon Benitez actually quite likes De Jong and planned to keep him as an option on bench but others seeming impossible to shift meant he has had to cast his eye a bit further up at players 20-25. Similar to Colback, or so he thought.

Credit to Siem for working with is to move on, unlike the others. Wish him well.

I don't think he's anywhere near mobile enough for Rafa unfortunately. Good luck to the bloke,.no hard feelings.

I hope we're all ready to see him named player of the Season for Ajax.  :lol: The Dutch league is odd. Luuke de Jong scores goals for fun over there.

Nothing odd about it. It's just the 11th best league in Europe so a lower standard for players.

Mr. Benitez,

The deal to sell Siem De Jong to Ajax for £4,000,000 has been finalised now that they have agreed on personal terms.

The board has allocated £1 to your current transfer budget.

Sincerely,

Chief Executive

lol

Justin Barnes proof read and approved the final draft.