Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Fully expect this to be used as an excuse over the summer in one way or the other.

More thorough medicals, less risks, we've been stung before, got a player coming back who can play there (any attacking one)

In the summer his return to fitness will be "like signing a new player".

we say that when every player comes back from injury, but in his case it's probably true

Big questions marks need to be asked about the signing policy - his record for Ajax was atrocious and should not have been discounted.

Thought you were slightly above that, Kaka.

Just slightly  :lol:

To be fair I wasn't intending to have a go at him. Just sick of all the crap news in general.

Get well soon Siem. No hard feelings.

To be fair we don't even know what we're missing as he hasn't even played yet, so it's not that painful.

Guest John Carvery

Big questions marks need to be asked about the signing policy - his record for Ajax was atrocious and should not have been discounted.

http://i.imgur.com/5r5vWbS.png

It's not shit but it's hardly glittering in that league.

http://i.imgur.com/5r5vWbS.png

It's not s*** but it's hardly glittering in that league.

In the last four season he has averaged half the games and bearing in mind that Ajax have played in Europe every year and also progress quite far in their domestic games - thanks for the stats to back my me up though