Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

A much better player than he was able to show to us in his time here, much like his brother but was far less fortunate in terms of fitness issues. Whilst we undoubtedly needed better i think SDJ would provide more than both Perez and Diame in the number 10 role.

Good luck to him.

A second striker is a must do before the window closes.

A much better player than he was able to show to us in his time here, much like his brother but was far less fortunate in terms of fitness issues. Whilst we undoubtedly needed better i think SDJ would provide more than both Perez and Diame in the number 10 role.

Good luck to him.

A second striker is a must do before the window closes.

Must do........

http://i.imgur.com/kXlFUtB.png

A minute's silence to be held by the Nuffield, bet they raked it in through this fucker. Can't believe someone paid us for him :lol:

Had an irrational hatred of him so I'm ecstatic he's gone.

Guest Howaythetoon

How much did we pay for him? I think like Viana before him, he's just not suited to the PL. His brother was awful mind, I remember a shot he had that was more like a back pass, the 'keeper actually controlled it with his cap.

Guest firetotheworks

Viana's an odd comparison, mind. De Jong just wasn't ever available enough to make any concrete judgement on him, tbf. Definitely for the best that he's moved on though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Viana's an odd comparison, mind. De Jong just wasn't ever available enough to make any concrete judgement on him, tbf. Definitely for the best that he's moved on though.

I loved Viana and think in the right set up he could have worked, same with SDJ, but who is going to build a team around such a player? Likewise Veron at Man Utd. Players like that need time and space and lots of it and less physicality as possible.

Guest firetotheworks

I loved Viana and think in the right set up he could have worked, same with SDJ, but who is going to build a team around such a player? Likewise Veron at Man Utd. Players like that need time and space and lots of it and less physicality as possible.

Ah now I get you.

He's just saying that apart from the injuries he was sometimes absolutely cack in black and white.

He missed an absolute sitter against somebody shite like Swansea. A back post header from about 14 inches and he put it confidently wide. Was harder to miss.

He's just saying that apart from the injuries he was sometimes absolutely cack in black and white.

He missed an absolute sitter against somebody shite like Swansea. A back post header from about 14 inches and he put it confidently wide. Was harder to miss.

Villa, then Ayew scored just a few minutes later.