2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems to be a very modern thing, kicking up a fuss about potential on-field concussion. I've seen hundreds of clashes of heads worse than Mascherano's that both players have carried on after, and very few gone off. Since Hugo Lloris's incident, there seems to be a lot more panic about it.

Not saying that's right or wrong, just an observation.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. Fucking 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

This post is from the film. The arrogance of man.

Guest firetotheworks

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. f***ing 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

Really, I think it looks really good, can't wait to see it.

You can't wait to watch a film with apes...on horseback...with guns...that's taking itself seriously?

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. f***ing 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

Wow, this game is really bad.

Monkeys? Thought it said planet of the rapes half watching it. Shall cancel my booking now...

Guest firetotheworks

People bang their heads all the time, man. As if you'd miss a WC semi-final because of it. :lol:

Next time you bang your head so hard you stumble and collapse, why don't you try running three miles as fast as you can and then go to sleep. See how that works out for you.

It happens all the time in football and has always happened. As far as I know nowt has ever come of it.

Sorry, but this is an incredibly ignorant and archaic attitude.

Why do you care? It'll come into the game despite there having been nothing come of head bangs.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. Fucking 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

This post is from the film. The arrogance of man.

Not a cup of PG in sight either. Geoff has become a right arsehole these days.

There's documented research about the seriousness of concussions and playing on with them. It's not a matter of opinion, I would say thw tides turning in the UK fortunately.

Come on man, he didn't even bleed. Just a bit dizzy.

Lack of cards and allowing of persistent fouling has help flatten these knockout games massively. Why wouldn't you just keep taking one for the team?

Absolutely this. Coupled with the horrendous timekeeping that encourages timewasting to the nth degree.