2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mascherano shouldn't be out there but I dunno why you all care. ???

Because we're NFL fans and currently getting every day reminders that on field heroism isn't worth the price that they pay later in life.

Mascherano shouldn't be out there but I dunno why you all care. ???

Because we're NFL fans and currently getting every day reminders that on field heroism isn't worth the price that they pay later in life.

Also this.

People bang their heads all the time, man. As if you'd miss a WC semi-final because of it. :lol:

Next time you bang your head so hard you stumble and collapse, why don't you try running three miles as fast as you can and then go to sleep. See how that works out for you.

Has any footballer ever suffered from carrying on after a clash of heads?

The fat ones in NFL are always thrashing their helmets off each other so that's understandable. Mascherano was areet.

:iamatwat:

Has any footballer ever suffered from carrying on after a clash of heads?

The fat ones in NFL are always thrashing their helmets off each other so that's understandable. Mascherano was areet.

Ugh.

People bang their heads all the time, man. As if you'd miss a WC semi-final because of it. :lol:

Next time you bang your head so hard you stumble and collapse, why don't you try running three miles as fast as you can and then go to sleep. See how that works out for you.

It happens all the time in football and has always happened. As far as I know nowt has ever come of it.

It happens all the time in football and has always happened. As far as I know nowt has ever come of it.

Only thing I can think of that is remotely close is

On 19 January 2002, Astle collapsed at his daughter's home and was taken to Queen's Hospital Burton upon Trent, where he died, aged 59.[3] The cause of death was a degenerative brain disease; failing mental ability had first become apparent as much as five years earlier. He had been an exceptional header of the ball, and the coroner found that the repeated minor trauma had been the cause of his death, as the leather footballs used in Astle's playing days were considerably heavier than the plastic ones of today, especially when wet. This was not the first case of a footballer's illness or death (particularly in the form of Alzheimer's or dementia type symptoms) being connected to heading old fashioned footballs, a notable example being the former Tottenham Hotspur captain Danny Blanchflower who died of Alzheimer's disease in December 1993.[4] A verdict of death by industrial injury was recorded. In 2014, the Justice for Jeff campaign was launched, calling for an independent inquiry into a possible link between degenerative brain disease and heading footballs.[5]

Guest firetotheworks

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. Fucking 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

Sorry, but this is an incredibly ignorant and archaic attitude.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. f***ing 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

Wow, this game is really bad.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes looks laughably bad. Fucking 2014 and there's a film with apes on horseback with M16s and it's taking itself entirely seriously.

Really, I think it looks really good, can't wait to see it.