2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm finding Danny Murphy quite good. He's clearly done his research and is a level ahead in terms of analysis

:thup:

Agreed, needs a bit more presentation but the content is there.  Same with Phil neville, only hr needs a boat load of work

That sums all of this fucking shit up right there. Are we worse than fucking Belgium.

Player for player, Yes, by a big margin :lol:

:lol: Then fucking go down the line player for player. Flex your expert muscle. Tell me why. Fuck this fake knowing shit bullshit.

Guest firetotheworks

That would have probably been the best volley in the known universe had that gone in like.

That sums all of this fucking shit up right there. Are we worse than fucking Belgium.

:lol: Then fucking go down the line player for player. Flex your expert muscle. Tell me why. Fuck this fake knowing shit bullshit.

You've annoyed Mike man  :lol:

:lol: He knows it's not like that.

Guest firetotheworks

Just got in. What's it been like

Pretty damn good, obviously. Belgium have been edging it, now they're dominating. US are still getting the odd decent chance though.

That sums all of this f***ing s*** up right there. Are we worse than f***ing Belgium.

:lol: Then f***ing go down the line player for player. Flex your expert muscle. Tell me why. f*** this fake knowing s*** bullshit.

Can't think of many US players that would get in the Belgian team... Johnson? The one thing Belgium lack is width. Bradley is really good, but Belgium aren't lacking in that area of the pitch. Dempsey isn't certainly a patch on Hazard... Even Howard is worse than Courtois...

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13884853401387572961.GIF

:lol: He knows it's not like that.

You've said he knows shit, proper called him out on it, it's on man, it's on  :lol: