2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen that bad a performance at that level.

No good Luiz crying now, you're a joke mate.

Sour grapes a lot mate?

Sour grapes for who? :lol: I'm English.

You seem to hate Germany and Holland with a passion :dontknow:

Guest firetotheworks

I can't remember ever seeing such a poor performance from a central defender as Luiz has put in tonight.

You must have a sort memory mate

I haven't either like. It wasn't just bad, it was bad then deliberately, suicidally bad.

Memories of boumsong and bramble come flooding back

Luiz made them look like Baresi and Maldini man.

I haven't either like. It wasn't just bad, it was bad then deliberately, suicidally bad.

The semi final of a world cup and captaining the home country, it doesn't get any worse.

Cameroon off the hook, that was probably the most shameful performance I have seen in my lifetime. Brazil seemed to collapse mentally after the second goal. The amount of space allowed Germany was just madness.

The fans annoyed me as well. Your team chops seven goals and five in thirty minutes, and you jeer Fred of all people? What has the guy done to them?

Guest firetotheworks

The semi final of a world cup and captaining the home country, it doesn't get any worse.

Aye, we're 5-0 down, I'll continue to go on stupid runs that end in me losing possession and then have a light jog back as the Germans overrun the defence that I'm supposed to be captaining. I've never seen anything like it, even as a Newcastle fan. Boumsong against Liverpool was tragic, but it was honest.

Guest firetotheworks

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen that bad a performance at that level.

No good Luiz crying now, you're a joke mate.

Sour grapes a lot mate?

Sour grapes for who? :lol: I'm English.

You seem to hate Germany and Holland with a passion :dontknow:

It's true that I have a disproportionate disliking for Germany as a team, but I dislike the Dutch team because of the amount of players that I justifiably dislike in their team, but there's nothing more to it than that.