2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Scolari has any self-respect, he'll resign immediately. Half the Brazil team should too.

I wonder if any of that starting line up will ever play for Brazil again

3rd place play off will be fun  :lol:

If Scolari has any self-respect, he'll resign immediately. Half the Brazil team should too.

Find out on Saturday.

Aye, we're 5-0 down, I'll continue to go on stupid runs that end in me losing possession and then have a light jog back as the Germans overrun the defence that I'm supposed to be captaining. I've never seen anything like it, even as a Newcastle fan. Boumsong against Liverpool was tragic, but it was honest.

That shambolic display tonight was from the most expensive defender in football history.  :lol:

Can't see why any of them should. Terrible to a man.

Guest firetotheworks

Wonder what this fella is up to right now?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXIYyzAfMEEQ5gCIw_oYBMxcsdM-2gxHTDpwnvG9B0mi8_LH_6NyM9Z8fa

Writing their version on a mirror with cocaine, eyes filled with tears, trembling hand with little finger ponderously stroking the revolver by his side. The stars, they look so close, in the end.

Luiz is

Aye, we're 5-0 down, I'll continue to go on stupid runs that end in me losing possession and then have a light jog back as the Germans overrun the defence that I'm supposed to be captaining. I've never seen anything like it, even as a Newcastle fan. Boumsong against Liverpool was tragic, but it was honest.

That shambolic display tonight was from the most expensive defender in football history.  :lol:

Luiz was still one of the best Brazil players in this tournament. With a new manager and Silva next to him he'll still be a big player.

Germany scored more goals tonight than England have managed in the last two World Cups combined.

:okay:

Klose has scored just 1 fewer since 2002 than England have in World Cup Finals tournaments. :lol:

71 international goals in total man. That's sensational. More than Shearer & Owen put together for England.

They should seriously consider binning them all.

They should bin their manager first. Imposed a totally foreign football philosophy on them and it came unstuck once the pressure was on.

They should bin their manager first. Imposed a totally foreign football philosophy on them and it came unstuck once the pressure was on.

Think that goes without saying.  ;)