2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feel sorry for Robben. The only Dutch player trying anything going forward. Van Persie was a disgrace in the knockout rounds. Mascherano was f***ing outstanding

Robben was as quiet as Van Persie for the vast majority of the game. Both of them received absolutely nothing in terms of service. Their play going forward was broken.

Robben tried to do something when he got it. Van Persie stood there offering f*** all

:thup: Not difficult to spot the difference, no idea how Baba could put them into the same bracket.

:lol: Sig makes me feel bad, Flip.

I know, only 3 anguish faces, poor counting.

Feel sorry for Robben. The only Dutch player trying anything going forward. Van Persie was a disgrace in the knockout rounds. Mascherano was f***ing outstanding

Robben was as quiet as Van Persie for the vast majority of the game. Both of them received absolutely nothing in terms of service. Their play going forward was broken.

Robben tried to do something when he got it. Van Persie stood there offering f*** all

:thup: Not difficult to spot the difference, no idea how Baba could put them into the same bracket.

Lie. I'm canny certain you were joining in the abuse last night.

Yes he was better than the half-fit Van Persie who likely touched the ball less than ten times and Sneijder who kept whipping free kicks out of play, but it was easily his worst match of the tournament. What did he really create for anyone?

Guest ManDoon

:lol: it's mega

Not exaggerating here but Sunday is the defining day in Messi's career.

He's always been compared to Maradona obviously but the fact he dragged his team to win a World Cup has always been thrown in Messi's face. Sunday is his time to put that right and prove his greatness. Absolutely pivotal game for him and his eventual legacy.

:shifty: I absolutely was NOT.

It's sig worthy, I'll tell my kids, grandkids and so forth all about the fact I was there, the day Brazilian football got bummed big time on home soil. We'll be back Mike, someday that Confed Final from 2009 will be replayed but in a World Cup final.

The Dutch were pretty gash this evening but they'd be more deserving finalists than the Argies for me.

They have been quite abysmal in this knockout stages while the Argies have been very solid in my opinion.

I think you're the only one who sent me a PM so I'm putting you on the ignore list. Dickface. :p

Ah well, we gave it our best shot and it could have gone either way, but unfortunately luck wasn't on our side. Well played Argentina, but I think Germany will have to much for them...

Feel for you guys losing, good run this tournament, defied all odds mate.

Yes he was better than the half-fit Van Persie who likely touched the ball less than ten times and Sneijder who kept whipping free kicks out of play, but it was easily his worst match of the tournament. What did he really create for anyone?

I'm not arguing it wasn't his worst game but when he got the ball he ran at Argentina and tried to win them the game which no other Dutch player did

Ah well, we gave it our best shot and it could have gone either way, but unfortunately luck wasn't on our side. Well played Argentina, but I think Germany will have to much for them...

:thup: van Gaal did a fantastic job with the team you guys had. Really impressed. Said it from the beginning though, the two best teams played on the same side of the bracket :lol:

Just as well all the amateur medical experts on here didn't have Mascherano hauled off in the first half.

Expect all three who got head knocks to die in the middle of the night.

I think you're the only one who sent me a PM so I'm putting you on the ignore list. Dickface. :p

:lol: The fuck? Rich must have? He'd better fucking have. "Everyone PM Flip" he says. Pussy.

Just as well all the amateur medical experts on here didn't have Mascherano hauled off in the first half.

If Mascherano controls the back line like he did tonight he will be just as important as Messi on Sunday.

Always said he was the best DM in the world when he was at Liverpool and looked every bit of it again tonight.

:lol: The fuck? Rich must have? He'd better fucking have. "Everyone PM Flip" he says. Pussy.

:lol: :lol: Even Rich...RICH! knew it was a dickhead move.

:thup: van Gaal did a fantastic job with the team you guys had. Really impressed. Said it from the beginning though, the two best teams played on the same side of the bracket :lol:

Aye, it's a pity France and Germany met on Q/F.

:lol: The f***? Rich must have? He'd better f***ing have. "Everyone PM Flip" he says. Pussy.

Just checked you and Anderson were the only. :lol: Trusting Rich. So much naivety.

Aye, it's a pity France and Germany met on Q/F.

France :lol: