2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

seriously what on earth were psg thinking £50m for him a defender who seems to resent the fact he's a defender and has visions of himself as Zico or something.

There must be another aspect to it, surely? I struggle to believe this transfer between Chelsea and PSG was purely for football reasons.

seriously what on earth were psg thinking £50m for him a defender who seems to resent the fact he's a defender and has visions of himself as Zico or something.

There must be another aspect to it, surely? I struggle to believe this transfer between Chelsea and PSG was purely for football reasons.

I don't doubt there was a bit of collusion to avoid FFP rules and there will continue to be in transfers between the champions league clubs

Guest firetotheworks

PSG could have had any defender in the world for the £50m they paid for Luiz, I've never seen I'm play but I'd wager than Marquinhos is better than him anyway.

They could have players like Hummels, Boateng, Pique, possibly even Varane for the amount they spent man. The ridiculous this is that it's nothing to them as well. They won't give a shit that they've massively overspent.