2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Neuer has done nothing wrong there like. Eyes are on the ball. Higuain saw him coming too.

http://www.lifestyleuncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2010_10_9-2010_10_9_1_33_0-jpg-32912-630x280.jpg

Taylor has done nothing wrong there like. Eyes are on the ball. Eduardo saw him coming too.

Context like.

Neuer has done nothing wrong there like. Eyes are on the ball. Higuain saw him coming too.

http://www.lifestyleuncut.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2010_10_9-2010_10_9_1_33_0-jpg-32912-630x280.jpg

Taylor has done nothing wrong there like. Eyes are on the ball. Eduardo saw him coming too.

Hitler has done nothing wrong there. Eyes on the prize. Jews should've seen him coming.

Fucking tedious as all fuck.

Goalkeepers get far too much protection and aren't punished anywhere near they should for flying challenges like that.  Bottle jobs by officials usually in these situations.

:thup:

Neuer is a f***ing coward.

Anything but I'd say.

Nah. Keeps acting the tough guy but leads with his knee to make sure he doesn't get hurt.

That's how it looks to me. He's got that right knee up so he's in a protected position.

Goalkeepers get far too much protection and aren't punished anywhere near they should for flying challenges like that.  Bottle jobs by officials usually in these situations.

Anything but I'd say.

Nah. Keeps acting the tough guy but leads with his knee to make sure he doesn't get hurt.

:lol:

How do you expect him to jump and get the ball without using his knees?

I can jump without raising my knee waist high. You should try too.

Only reason he does that is to make sure he doesn't get hurt himself. Not really respecting your opponent.

f***ing hell Messi did something.

Kind of difficult to do something when the other team has the ball like

Aye Germany have had the ball for 68mins of the match so far,

Messi has looked sharp, should have scored though.

Fucking hell Messi did something.

Kind of difficult to do something when the other team has the ball like

Aye Germany have had the ball for 68mins of the match so far,

Very clever :thup: Germany have had most of the possession and almost every time the ball has come to Messi he has done something good

Anything but I'd say.

:lol:

How do you expect him to jump and get the ball without using his knees?

I can jump without raising my knee waist high. You should try too.

Only reason he does that is to make sure he doesn't get hurt himself. Not really respecting your opponent.

On the spot? Yes. But he's jumping forward with pace to beat Higs to the ball.

Anyways. I'm bored now.