2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great craic lads.

Such a shame a German didn't take the p*ss out of David Luiz like he did to James Rodriguez.

Pretty certain he was showing that 'he's the man'.

Great craic lads.

Such a shame a German didn't take the p*ss out of David Luiz like he did to James Rodriguez.

Pretty certain he was showing that 'he's the man'.

Aye, I bet he was, being the gracious winner he is.

Anyway that'll teach the Germans for approaching football in the right way since 2000(2) despite Bayern's best attempts to slowly erode it in the last year or two. Long live the best league in the World and GEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

Superheros aren't supposed to fail.

Germany deserved it but I am sad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: fucking Pip

:lol: "Superheroes aren't supposed to fail".

:lol: :lol:

Absolutely howling at this, still. :lol: :lol: it's quintessential Pip. One of the worst posts I've ever read, but so brilliant.

Absolutely howling at this, still. :lol: :lol: it's quintessential Pip. One of the worst posts I've ever read, but so brilliant.

You must not read your own posts then.

:lol: Love Pip, man.

Gutted it's all over. What are we supposed to do now? :hmm:

In all seriousness, what a great World Cup. Despite the massive issue with Brazilian society - which will remain - it appeared like it was run fairly smoothly.

Great players shone, great players developed, great players were born. Also a nice mix of attacking football and nail-biting tension.

One of the biggest themes of this tournament IMO was how close the games were. So-called underdogs mixed it with the big boys quite regularly and I think it shows at least in international football, the playing field is actually relatively even. What was also noticeable was the style of play of countries with supposedly very few resources and once again puts the likes of England to shame.

The best team won it, no doubt there.

And on a pretty sad/soppy note, I fear it'll be a while before we have a World Cup as good as that again, given the locations of the next 2.

But as far as 2014 goes, it was a job well done.

Cheers Brazil.

:lol: you're alright, Pip. But fuck you.

Gutted it's all over. What are we supposed to do now? :hmm:

In all seriousness, what a great World Cup. Despite the massive issue with Brazilian society - which will remain - it appeared like it was run fairly smoothly.

Great players shone, great players developed, great players were born. Also a nice mix of attacking football and nail-biting tension.

One of the biggest themes of this tournament IMO was how close the games were. So-called underdogs mixed it with the big boys quite regularly and I think it shows at least in international football, the playing field is actually relatively even. What was also noticeable was the style of play of countries with supposedly very few resources and once again puts the likes of England to shame.

The best team won it, no doubt there.

And on a pretty sad/soppy note, I fear it'll be a while before we have a World Cup as good as that again, given the locations of the next 2.

But as far as 2014 goes, it was a job well done.

Cheers Brazil.

Well said.

Absolutely amazing month.

Even though it was fucking hilarious and will be for years to come it's a shame Chile or Colombia didn't knock out Brasil and make it a competitve last 4.

Guest ManDoon

http://tribwpmt.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/shots-fired.jpg

:lol: getting beaten to my own gimmick now. I need a rebrand. Maybe a heel turn.

:lol: you're alright, Pip. But fuck you.

:lol: I'm hurting, man. Fuck, Messi was supposed to do it.