2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Argentina are playing very similar to Brazil. Looking good in brief spells, generally looking mediocre. Then again Belgium have shown close to zero urgency bar Hazard.

Think Brazil have looked better personally.

I'd probably agree there. Argentina really have just relied on Messi to do something most of the time (then again same with Brazil and Neymar?)

The supporting casts for both teams haven't done much in an attacking sense so far.

Yup. How'd you reckon Brazil will get on against superior opposition less Neymar?

I understand why, but sticking up for Fred as much as they have, rather than giving him a kick up the backside was the wrong move.

De Bruyne man ... not sure about him tbh. Not a fan. Think Hazard behind the front man and someone more direct out wide.

He's been the best player for Belgium so far this World Cup. Didn't like what I saw of him for Chelsea though, looked fairly gash IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

Fellani has been absolutely pants.

He is though. He had a ridiculous game against Man United where he completely dominated. Since then I think he's been exclusively shite.