Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

The club don't want to be stuck with two very good right backs on the books vying for the one position in the team.

As soon as Arsenal finish their bit with Debuchy, Janmaat will be confirmed.

Then why do the photos?

So they are ready for when we finalise with Feyenoord. Janmaat has gone on holiday.

The club don't want to be stuck with two very good right backs on the books vying for the one position in the team.

Then why do the photos?

So they are ready for when we finalise with Feyenoord. Janmaat has gone on holiday.

So he actually hasn't signed yet & we could yet end up with Debuchy.

Then why do the photos?

So he actually hasn't signed yet & we could yet end up with Debuchy.

Everything the club needs from Janmaat has been finalised, so we can confirm and release interview and photos while he's on holiday.

Most media outlets are saying Debuchy will become an Arsenal player today.

Sat in the boardroom after taking the pictures Janmaat is watching the Oldham game unfold before him with his pen in his hand and the contract laid out on the table in front of him "Hang on guys I just need the toilet, be right back".....

He's been pictured at SJP holding the shirt.

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/nufcfans_janmaat_newcastle_pitchside.jpg

I think its more likely to do with the finer points of the Debuchy deal with Arse being sorted before we announce it.  Not that I know anything, just speculating of course.

Not that I wish to quote myself like...but its fairly fucking obvious.

He's been pictured at SJP holding the shirt.

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/nufcfans_janmaat_newcastle_pitchside.jpg

I think its more likely to do with the finer points of the Debuchy deal with Arse being sorted before we announce it.  Not that I know anything, just speculating of course.

Not that I wish to quote myself like...but its fairly f***ing obvious.

His last twitter post had a message about a Blob Jelliot 'initiation' involving a Jacuzzi full of garlic butter.

Guest Roger Kint

Saved almost a full weeks wages by now :fwap:

:lol: Shame we paid Debuchy that week instead at a higher rate

Which basically tells you everything you need to know about NUFC.

That we're similar to most clubs in being unlikely to sport 2 decent class international right backs on our books?

Nah, fair play, would be nice. Good to see the jokers in charge have singularly failed to quell your expectations yet. :lol:

Guest Nixon

:lol:

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew said: "We are delighted to bring Daryl to the Club.

"He is the perfect example of a modern full-back; someone who is good defensively but offers a real threat going forward as well.

Yeah, he loves that

Fret

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew said: "We are delighted to bring Daryl to the Club.

"He is the perfect example of a modern full-back; someone who is good defensively but offers a real threat going forward as well.

Yeah, he loves that

:lol: He says through gritted teeth