Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Tomorrow? I'm not liking this. I can see the c*** being paraded at liverpools training ground tomorrow.

Trust me, it's all done bar the medical and a few small contract details.

What are the small contract details? Winning bonuses etc.

He wants those little potato bite things available in the training ground canteen.

Tomorrow? I'm not liking this. I can see the c*** being paraded at liverpools training ground tomorrow.

Length of the contract, the club want him to sign for 6 years but the compromise can be found in a wage rise year on year the longer he stays. It's nothing that has made me think 'shit, no chance here'.

I do realise as well how most  "ITK's" sound like utter dickheads but just wanted to share.

Length of the contract, the club want him to sign for 6 years but the compromise can be found in a wage rise year on year the longer he stays. It's nothing that has made me think 's***, no chance here'.

I do realise as well how most  "ITK's" sound like utter dickheads but just wanted to share.

I see. No, I genuinely find it all very interesting. Has the medical been postponed because his sickness will affect the outcome? or is he just too sick to even attend?

Length of the contract, the club want him to sign for 6 years but the compromise can be found in a wage rise year on year the longer he stays. It's nothing that has made me think 's***, no chance here'.

I see. No, I genuinely find it all very interesting. Has the medical been postponed because his sickness will affect the outcome? or is he just too sick to even attend?

I've not heard anything since this morning but I would guess the latter, as like I say it's virtually done and dusted.

Guest palnese

@MsiGiggs: So Janmaat to have a medical tomorrow. Deal virtually done. Would have been today if not for illness. #nufc

I've not heard anything since this morning but I would guess the latter, as like I say it's virtually done and dusted.

Anymore incomings from the Dutch league that you have heard about Ste?  O0

I'd get rid of Taylor or Williamson and go all out for Shawcross or Caulker. Think 4 senior centre-backs is about right, we just need more quality there.

Coloccini & Mbiwa for one slot, Shawcross/Caulker as first choice for the other slot with Taylor or Willo as back up to him.

:thup:

Sadly we can't 'afford' Shawcross. He's streets ahead of Caulker, mind.

He's 4 years ahead of him in experience. I think Caulker is a better footballer but Shawcross probably the better defender. However I expect Caulker to  improve with age and experience in the next few years.

He is ill but made his way down to the club before recovering? This guy is either incredibly enthusiastic about joining us, or he is a 419 artist, who is currently holed up somewhere playing Fifa with Fernandes.

Guest bimpy474

If he has a chest infection say i'm sure it affects the tests, as they do a lot breathing/running etc to find out all sorts.

Guest reefatoon

@MsiDouglas: So Janmaat to have a medical tomorrow. Deal virtually done. Would have been today if not for illness. #nufc

http://i.cubeupload.com/k0TxLF.jpg

I've not heard anything else this summer, bar bits and pieces on the Colback deal, I'm at the same pace as everyone else on what might happen with Rivière etc.

I've not heard anything else this summer, bar bits and pieces on the Colback deal, I'm at the same pace as everyone else on what might happen with Rivière etc.

Nice one mate.

Appreciate the heads up on this stuff.

@MsiDouglas: So Janmaat to have a medical tomorrow. Deal virtually done. Would have been today if not for illness. #nufc

http://i.cubeupload.com/k0TxLF.jpg

:giggs: