Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Can't mention source but it's the same source from when I broke the news about Anita on here.

Good lad. Sounds like we got our number one target replacement for Debuchy, which is good news. :D

Am getting over Debuchy way better than I thought I would. Adding this fella to our Dutch ranks definitely helps mind.

Can't mention source but it's the same source from when I broke the news about Anita on here.

Good lad. Sounds like we got our number one target replacement for Debuchy, which is good news. :D

Am getting over Debuchy way better than I thought I would. Adding this fella to our Dutch ranks definitely helps mind.

We never saw the best of Debuchy for a prolonged period of time. When he first came he struggled to adapt to the pace of the league and then last season he was our best player in a team that went on one of the worst runs of form in our clubs history. I feel no real attachment.

Guest reefatoon

f*** it, I'm excited

Stand up straight, get your trousers back up and put your money back in your pocket, don't be fooled by them waving a couple of trinkets in your face you yo yo knickered hussy.

Disappointingly, the King and the Fat Man have totally killed my enthusiasm for all this  :(

Struggling at the minute to really give a shit about these signings which is a real shame

I still feel meh about the future, but can't help being slightly excited about these new lads.

f*** it, I'm excited

Stand up straight, get your trousers back up and put your money back in your pocket, don't be fooled by them waving a couple of trinkets in your face you yo yo knickered hussy.

Oh I know, believe me but if u can't get excited about new signings then the game is truly over. I'm certain come first game of season I'll be back to usual miserable self

There is a couple small niggles to work out in our contract offer, but it's one of those where the player flies out knowing there'll be a resolution or compromise to be made. He wants to come here despite having a few really good offers. Good feeling surrounding this signing, really feels like he's here for the right reasons.

Guest reefatoon

There is a couple small niggles to work out in our contract offer, but it's one of those where the player flies out knowing there'll be a resolution or compromise to be made. He wants to come here despite having a few really good offers. Good feeling surrounding this signing, really feels like he's here for the right reasons.

Hopefully the Dutch influx will persuade Krul to stay on too, as the thought of going in with the fat c*** in goal is a desperate thought.

Whilst we're on the phone with Feyenoord, we could do worse than putting an offer in for Stefan de Vrij as a Yanga Mbiwa replacement (should he leave, which I don't hope he will). Add some Geordie Classy and we'll be laughing.

Ooo, de Vrij's contract expires in 2015 too.

Don't you support Feyenoord?