Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roger Kint

Will be a great signing if he signs. Still in need of 2 strikers and a CB. 2 if Mapou leaves.

You are insane if you think we will get a senior CB if MYM doesnt leave like.

Will be a great signing if he signs. Still in need of 2 strikers and a CB. 2 if Mapou leaves.

I expected 0 signings and always do.

Replacing the outgoing Debuchy is the least we should do, and it would be criminal if we didn't. They aren't getting a pat on the back for this transfer.

They can have one from me. When we sign someone who no one knows much about, then he does well in the world cup I don't have a problem saying good job.

Not saying he's crap but the WC is hardly the measure of a player. Let alone someone who didn't exactly awe with his performances in the tournament.

But what I saw I liked. Looks decent defensively, good in the air, and offers genuine width going forward. So I am quite pleased that we got in their before other clubs, that's just my personal assessment, others might feel different. Maybe they've seen more of him than me, but I can only go off what I saw.

He showed glimpses of what he could do but to say he's had a good tournament as an individual would be rewriting history.

Maybe, but I didn't say whether he had a good or bad world cup, I was just saying I liked what I saw.

I expected 0 signings and always do.

Well, Pardiola has made you look silly this time Kanji, me old chum, and no mistake.

From the little I know/have seen/have read he's a marauding wing back who's best quality is that he will get up and down all day. He's who I wanted to replace Debuchy though, fits the mould.

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje  1m

Daryl Janmaat will have his Newcastle medical tomorrow. He is ill today. (via @JanDirkStouten ) #NUFC

That's it. Caught onto what the club is about. Jitters.

It was hard to tell that much about him from the World Cup tbh, he didn't look that special going forward, but seemed less rash than Debuchy defensively. I'd like to think that him more of a defensive right back than Debuchy might mean that whoever plays RW/RF will have more licence attack, but ye nah, probably not.

He created 2 goals with crosses during the WC, the last one against Brazil....

Arrived for Medical according to Twitter

Bsf4X1FCQAEIiGQ.jpg:large

This is from that martin tinder guy again, isnt it? :|

Seriously, I'd love to know what he does :lol: He seems to be jobless as he's always stalking the nufc training ground hiding in bushes

So the medical is now tomorrow? Better lock him doWn somewhere. He ain't going to get that illness healed with Arry and those scousers around.

Might be in for a long 24hours if he is here already here. Need Jack Bauer here to counter any fret from Arry & co.

Seriously, I'd love to know what he does :lol: He seems to be jobless as he's always stalking the nufc training ground hiding in bushes

Caution! Tinderaptor!

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/creepy-dude.gif