Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

Given the manager he's signed for, the formation he's played in and the mentality of the team it's hard to be too critical of the lad. All of the above factors, combined with the fact he's moved to a new league, new language and new culture, mean he's got his work cut out to win the fans over. He's looked isolated and anonymous but not all of that is his fault imo. Not saying he's a superb player but the current scenario he's walked into is the worst that he could possibly have imagined. Certainly not going to slate the lad just yet. 

Given the manager he's signed for, the formation he's played in and the mentality of the team it's hard to be too critical of the lad. All of the above factors, combined with the fact he's moved to a new league, new language and new culture, mean he's got his work cut out to win the fans over. He's looked isolated and anonymous but not all of that is his fault imo. Not saying he's a superb player but the current scenario he's walked into is the worst that he could possibly have imagined. Certainly not going to slate the lad just yet. 

His goals record is just not good enough during his career - I was amazed we signed him to be honest until I remembered Pardew

His goals record is just not good enough during his career - I was amazed we signed him to be honest until I remembered Pardew

I accept that. I don't think he's going to score many goals but I'm just pointing out the shitstorm he's walked into isn't going to help him disprove that. I'm loathe to slate many of the new signings, regardless of their previous seasons, given the other stuff going on at the club atm. :thup: 

I accept that. I don't think he's going to score many goals but I'm just pointing out the shitstorm he's walked into isn't going to help him disprove that. I'm loathe to slate many of the new signings, regardless of their previous seasons, given the other stuff going on at the club atm. :thup: 

Yeah good point whoever comes is on a loser right now

Guest TruToon94

Think people are being harsh on the lad FFS, especially under this manager. Pardew has thrown him on at the deep end and no player is able to play that well when you're a million miles away from the attack. Hell even worse is the fact that Ben Arfa and Cabaye our two most creative players are gone.

This guy does have tremendous pace on him although though I'm not confident about his shooting ability. But to be honest we need to play more than one person up front if we're not going to have wingers who go forward ever.

Yeah, that's it for me.

Aye. He's fucking turd this bloke like.

Appreciate he gets fuck all service but he's got the least amount of presence in world football. I swear one of the Hull centre backs went off for half hour during the first half for a cup of tea and a jammy dodger.