Sydney FC 0 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/07/14

Newcastle Fan

Well, aye. No matter how much you think Sammy is s***, he can't have been much worse than Gouffran or Gutierrez have been on the wing for a good three-quarters of their respective NUFC careers.

I dont get the Gouffran hate on here. I dont mind him there. Its the fact Sissoko is on the other wing that s***s me off.

Gouffran does a decent enough job as a wide forward in a 4-3-3. Problem is, Pards likes to shoe-horn him in as traditional 4-4-2 outside midfielder, which he's not.

He's best as a part of a CF pair in a 4-4-2, IMO. But more than that, he's best off the bench, assuming we had the right personnel to push him there.

Amen brother!!! It's all that tracing back, and not playing high enough up the field that made him look bad.

That guy scores goals and does clever things when playing as a wide forward. He ultimately got burned out once we started playing 4-4-2, and he was turned into a supplemental left back.

Still love the Gouff. He's a classy footballer. Ideally he should be roaming from that wide forward role, and getting into clever positions. He shouldn't be trying to beat people as a winger at all.

In summary Pardew stinks. But we all knew that.

Well, aye. No matter how much you think Sammy is s***, he can't have been much worse than Gouffran or Gutierrez have been on the wing for a good three-quarters of their respective NUFC careers.

I dont get the Gouffran hate on here. I dont mind him there. Its the fact Sissoko is on the other wing that s***s me off.

Gouffran does a decent enough job as a wide forward in a 4-3-3. Problem is, Pards likes to shoe-horn him in as traditional 4-4-2 outside midfielder, which he's not.

He's best as a part of a CF pair in a 4-4-2, IMO. But more than that, he's best off the bench, assuming we had the right personnel to push him there.

Amen brother!!! It's all that tracing back, and not playing high enough up the field that made him look bad.

That guy scores goals and does clever things when playing as a wide forward. He ultimately got burned out once we started playing 4-4-2, and he was turned into a supplemental left back.

Still love the Gouff. He's a classy footballer. Ideally he should be roaming from that wide forward role, and getting into clever positions. He shouldn't be trying to beat people as a winger at all.

In summary Pardew stinks. But we all knew that.

You articulated what i wanted to say perfectly Kaka.

Guest bimpy474

I have a habit of doing that. It's a genuine talent of mine. Many thanks.

You've been on a bit of self congratulation day today :lol:

Shades of Pardew "I'd like to praise the hard work done by me with getting my posts articulated well today, without me none of this would be possible" (just joshing with you Kaka ;) )

We made Sydney look ordinary at times.

So we made them look better than they are then. Pardew out.

http://x4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3163720+_13acb23c760a88a5fd38ae02ba10bdf9.jpg

:lol:

Forgot about that quote. It's hard to remember all the pardscuses.

We made Sydney look ordinary at times.

So we made them look better than they are then. Pardew out.

As the resident A-league expert, I can confirm that Sydney were fucking awful and are normally playing at a similar standard.

Why did de jong do the coin toss and not Colo?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/webimage/1.6743497.1406041787!/image/3650293186.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/3650293186.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Why did de jong do the coin toss and not Colo?

As the pic shows, Colo and Pardew put those on the seats of the two lads killed in the plane crash, nice touch tbf.

Deservedly in my opinion. One of the best posters on here.

Guest bimpy474

Oh yeah, but you don't usually praise yourself, unless you're Pardew of course :lol:

Oh yeah, but you don't usually praise yourself, unless you're Pardew of course :lol:

I was just kidding. Fuck Kaka :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I was just kidding. Fuck Kaka :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I was just kidding. f*** Kaka :lol: :lol:

Oh snap ... that's messed up. Had been walking on air. Thought I had genuinely made it  :(

I think there were some clear positives from today with decent performances from Aarons, De Jong, Anita, Haidara and Perez when on, however there was still a massive bell end on the sidelines projecting his horrific negativity and atrocious tactics towards otherwise talented footballers (Taylor and Cuntback excluded).

Good to see some of younger players though and def potential in a few of our young players, hoping Abeid, Aarons, Armstrong and Campbell are allowed to progress.

I was just kidding. f*** Kaka :lol: :lol:

Oh snap ... that's messed up. Had been walking on air. Thought I had genuinely made it  :(

:lol: :lol: