Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Finally caught up with the highlights for yesterday's game. Holy f***, this lad was amazing. If that curled shot had gone in for your third...

Instead it was bungled in by Mike Williamson. By far the better outcome than a young lad scoring a pearler :lol:

I went mental when Willo scored tbf, was chuffed for him.

Finally caught up with the highlights for yesterday's game. Holy f***, this lad was amazing. If that curled shot had gone in for your third...

Instead it was bungled in by Mike Williamson. By far the better outcome than a young lad scoring a pearler :lol:

I've had a Williamson anytime goal scorer bet on at 9 of the last 10 games I've been too. But not yesterday :lol:

I've had a Williamson anytime goal scorer bet on at 9 of the last 10 games I've been too. But not yesterday :lol:

Typical  :lol:

Guest TruToon94

Sadly can't see Aarons lasting under Pardew. Remember good old Bigi, who genuinely looked like a superb talent and bailed Pardew out only to drop off the face of the earth? Sigh. Pardew must be the only manager where match winning talent is punished.

Unless you're a striker, Pardew seems to think that any attacking intent ruins his apparent defensive plan (e.g. every player defends aside from one). As soon as Aarons doesn't score for a match or two we won't seem him again.

http://i.imgur.com/D8o1Vid.jpg

Infinite percent profit. :thup:

:lol: Why are your reporters so desperate for all the players to be on three or four teams.

Mike, I know we've been here before man but you really can't hold the Star or the Sport to any sort of UK journalistic representation. Think the National Enquirer.

1. We were really poor against Palace until Aarons came on.

2. We also looked much better with three in midfield (i.e. when we played Villa and City) as Palace got at our defence pretty at will with only two there.

Southampton away is going to be a tough game so back to 433 for me with Janmaat and Haidara providing attacks and width Aarons 100% has to start. He was by far our best player in the last game and its hard to see us scoring without him. They will come out the blocks fast and attack us as they usually do. We will need Aarons, Cabellas and our strikers pace to counter attack and cause them problems. Hopefully we can get a good grip of the game as it goes on. Really not sure who to pick up front: Rivierie i expect will start but he can't seem to shoot ? Armstrong is looking really good but could be too early for him, Chucky strangely not had a whiff of first team action yet. Perez maybe ? Someone ideally with pace and can shoot.

Krul

Wilo          Colo 

Jaanmat                              Haidara

Tiote?/Anita

Sissoko            Colback

Cabella                              Aarons

Armstrong?

Elliott

Taylor

Dummett

Anita/Tiote

Gouffran

Rivierie

Chucky /Perez                     

This team will be hard to beat and a hard fought draw wouldn't be a bad result. A narrow win is what we are realistically hoping for and would be amazing !!

If Colback is injured it will be a big blow and Mehdi Should be considered.