Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Guest Geordiesned

He'll still probably blame defeat on loss of inexperienced 18 year old though.

"We just didn't have the fret that Roland can offer us"

Would be much more depressing if Colback was fit.

Anita-Tiote-Colback

Gouffran                        Sissoko

Riveiere

:fwap:

All players Pardew oversaw the purchasing of if he is to be believed, pass him that rope.

I don't think there's very much his excuses can do at this point. The lack of points in 2014 is going to continue for a while, and he's going to get some hostile treatment from the masses and from the press. There's got to be a breaking point somewhere in the not so distant horizon, and I, for one, am looking forward to it.

All this does is give Pardew more excuses and probably more time. He needs to be losing with a full squad for him to be faulted by those above him.

can't see that, aarons was never in the plans and didn't cost money...unless pardew can start getting goals from the team the pressure should pile up

Can't believe he's out ! We have to be the most frustrating team in the entire universe. Carroll, Cabaye, Ba etc all gone ...unbelievably we don't have a decent striker in our Our squad , our best and most creative player Ben arfa gone to ffing Hull on loan and not coming back, de Jong out injured long term ...now the one ray of sunshine we have in the very impressive Aaron's and he is bloody injured too !

It's almost too much to take !! It's like someone is trying to torment us.  Southampton away we know is going to be very tough but with Aaron's I felt we had a chance. Now I 'd be amazed if we managed a point absolutely amazed ! Ffs