Rolando Aarons

Chapo

“This summer I really worked hard. I didn’t go on holiday,” he added.

“I stayed where I was and did a lot of work with a conditioning coach who is also my friend as well.

“It’s really helped me so far this season, I feel so much stronger and fitter – and it’s obviously paying off now.

“I feel so much better and quicker than I did this time a year ago, and it’s the work I did in the off-season that’s allowing me to be doing what I’m doing now.

“It’s been an amazing week. The boys made me feel very welcome from the first day and I was part of the group straight away.

“Now I am looking forward to going back to my club, trying my best to make the squad next week and hopefully impact the game like I did last weekend.”

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2014/sep/england-v-romania-u20-player-reaction-050914

Those quotes about his approach this summer are very impressive for such a young guy. At some point you just have to decide how much you want it. Good for him.

Does what most of us would do if we were pro athletes.

Finally caught up with the highlights for yesterday's game. Holy f***, this lad was amazing. If that curled shot had gone in for your third...

Instead it was bungled in by Mike Williamson. By far the better outcome than a young lad scoring a pearler :lol:

I went mental when Willo scored tbf, was chuffed for him.

It was almost like the "floated set penis to Williamson at the back post" worked for the first time!

Those quotes about his approach this summer are very impressive for such a young guy. At some point you just have to decide how much you want it. Good for him.

Does what most of us would do if we were pro athletes.

No chance  :lol:

Do you not see all the snaps of them on various holiday vacations partying it up drinking and smoking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My God!!! This is fantastic news! Was so worried I'd be forced to despise this kid for doing too well.

Pardew is an absolute disaster of a human being man. Ditches Ben Arfa and now all of our forward players are going down like flies.

Guest Roger Kint

Cabella in the middle, Gouffran and Obertan either side! FWAP

Anita-Tiote-Sissoko

Gouffran                        Cabella

Riveiere

Cabella in the middle, Gouffran and Obertan either side! FWAP

Anita-Tiote-Sissoko

Gouffran                        Cabella

Riveiere

:lol: So depressing.

Guest Roger Kint

Would be much more depressing if Colback was fit.

Anita-Tiote-Colback

Gouffran                        Sissoko

Riveiere

:fwap: