Rolando Aarons

Chapo

This kid caught my eye during both games over the weekend.  His pace and skills are something that we have lacked in our team for a long time, I am worried that he does not fit the Pardew's model for a timid and tame NUFC though.

Being an old fella I also like the fact he wears black boots.....  I think they are Hypervenoms or something but, at least they are black!

Guest firetotheworks

I've just had a check and he doesn't have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics, or the desirable advanced degree in any of those either. Looks like he won't be eligible to walk on Saturn's rings either.

I've got high hopes for him as he seems to be able to actually strike a ball well, as well as having some skill, athleticism and good technique. Sammy's a good dribbler and has pace but his delivery is often totally crap, his general ball-striking is poor and that's always going to hold him back.

I'd be careful with this lad. My preference would still be to send him out on loan to a Championship side but wouldn't be averse to doing what Liverpool did with Sterling, initially using him as a super-sub and easing him in to the first team, if he makes an impact.

I've got high hopes for him as he seems to be able to actually strike a ball well, as well as having some skill, athleticism and good technique. Sammy's a good dribbler and has pace but his delivery is often totally crap, his general ball-striking is poor and that's always going to hold him back.

I'd be careful with this lad. My preference would still be to send him out on loan to a Championship side but wouldn't be averse to doing what Liverpool did with Sterling, initially using him as a super-sub and easing him in to the first team, if he makes an impact.

My preference for our entire squad would be to send them out on loan rather than see what the king can whittle them down to.

Jamaica coach has also been trying to get in touch with him, on Twitter. :laugh:

@WinniSchaefer: @Rolando_Aarons # please call Roy Simpson, +1 (876) 453-7309 JFF. Coach Schaefer Jamaica

Tweeting the wrong account. :lol: