Rolando Aarons

Chapo

What the f*** is it about? I saw it on Twitter and have no idea what it's about :lol:

Apparently when some people look at it, it looks white & gold, when others look at it, it looks blue & black.  I see blue & black for example.

although I'm pretty certain the whole world is just playing a trick on me.

Hopefully he's alright after such a lengthy lay-off with a muscle injury.

We've seen the impact that can have on players, so won't be expecting too much too soon from him

Especially ones that are rapido quick, usually ends up happening time and time again.

Colour of the picture depends on the lighting of the room you're viewing it in.  Next.

Spoken like a true loner. :lol:

And no.

He's right actually at least that's why they think it's happened.

Looked Gold and white when someone showed me at work but that one on here looks blue and black?????????

Colour of the picture depends on the lighting of the room you're viewing it in.  Next.

Spoken like a true loner. :lol:

And no.

He's right actually at least that's why they think it's happened.

Looked Gold and white when someone showed me at work but that one on here looks blue and black?????????

Aye . same. Weird

Apparently he's genuinely injured, was let go by Bristol for being a crock, and the club fear giving him a contract out of fears he's a permacrock.

Rumours rumours.

I don't know his medical situation, all conjecture isn't it.

Other than Nolan, we tend to loose players over ambition (our lack of it) rather than our willingness to give reasonable contracts.

Friend of a friend said his daughter lived next door to Aarons, apparently a very nice young guy, brought their kid a signed shirt, and one morning knocked on door in a panic and asked them to give him a lift to training as taxi hadn't turned up and he'd be fined £1000 if late  :lol: