Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Guest palnese

"The England Under-20 international has been heavily linked with moves to Arsenal and Liverpool in recent weeks."

Bollocks?

Ronnie;

Meanwhile, young starlet Aarons has impressed on Tyneside since excelling in last season’s pre-season, but his frustrating campaign last season saw his appearances limited to just six due to injuries.

He has returned and impressed once more this summer on the Magpies’ US tour – netting twice in the 4-3 defeat to Portland Timbers – which has reportedly put some of the Premier League’s big boys on notice.

Aarons has a year left on his current Toon deal and has been attracting interest from the likes of Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool but McClaren and Co at Newcastle are hopeful the 19-year-old will sign a new contract with the club within the next two weeks.

Good stuff, probably does just mean he'll stay an extra year or two but we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. Hopefully he'll become a starter and i'll enjoy watching him for as long as possible, for how ever long that is.

Good stuff, probably does just mean he'll stay an extra year or two but we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. Hopefully he'll become a starter and i'll enjoy watching him for as long as possible, for how ever long that is.

Right now, looking at what we have, he's a starter.

Very similar style to Sterling before he broke in to the team at Liverpool. Let's hope he continues with his development as a player and will become a real asset for us this season. Raw accelation and pace and can actually cross it, if he can stay injury free, I'm expecting positive things from Aarons. Glad we sent Sammy on loan because he is without the better player currently.

I honestly think this year is gunna be his "fuckin hell" season. Upside to that is we get to see a genuinely top player emerge from the youth system, downside is by Xmas you can bet your arse that the media will be pushing him to Arsenal, Chelsea, City etc

Big things are expected of this boy, it's just a shame that the way modern football is shaping up, he'll only achieve a fraction of them with us.

I honestly think this year is gunna be his "fuckin hell" season. Upside to that is we get to see a genuinely top player emerge from the youth system, downside is by Xmas you can bet your arse that the media will be pushing him to Arsenal, Chelsea, City etc

Big things are expected of this boy, it's just a shame that the way modern football is shaping up, he'll only achieve a fraction of them with us.

They already did it after he scored a goal against Crystal Palace last season.