Rolando Aarons

Chapo

Did well today but couldn't have had an easier afternoon. Ultimately I don't think playing a few games at full back do him any harm, gives him a bit of insight into both left hand roles. Think he has huge potential but obviously needs to stay fit.

I'm impressed that he's been able to adapt well enough to do the left back role tbh. He's seriously gifted in more attacking positions. If he could only stay fit he's going to be one hell of a player.

How quick is this lad? Couple of times he got caught out of position, but then turned on the turbos to get himself out of trouble.

Hopefully he can stay fit, and get a run to build confidence. Obviously a young talent, but we normally ruin those.  :(

Really hope we don't get funny ideas about him becoming a LB to save on sorting that role out in the future. He shouldn't even be a back up LB.

Money saving expert will have that down, Ashley will be loving it.

When fit and firing he's the best winger at the club by a mile and should be starting ahead of Townsend on the left flank. Sissoko should be moved to the centre too,  it still baffles me why McClaren think he's a winger. Pardew-like.

Really hope we don't get funny ideas about him becoming a LB to save on sorting that role out in the future. He shouldn't even be a back up LB.

Money saving expert will have that down, Ashley will be loving it.

When fit and firing he's the best winger at the club by a mile and should be starting ahead of Townsend on the left flank. Sissoko should be moved to the centre too,  it still baffles me why McClaren think he's a winger. Pardew-like.

Problem with Sissoko in the centre is he can't do the short pass and move lark very well. He's very clumsy with the ball, where in the middle you have to be precise while under pressure. His passing rate is 76% with us, don't think it would be fun watching him miss 1 in 4 passes there.

It's a real problem to know with what to do with him other than RW.