Jamaal Lascelles & Karl Darlow

ponsaelius

Guest palnese

Think he'd prefer playing PL football compared to sitting on the bench in the Championship.

Yeah I'm sure he would, but im sure his development wont.

Eh? Playing vs not playing is pretty much a no-brainer.

Guest palnese

Think he'd prefer playing PL football compared to sitting on the bench in the Championship.

Yeah I'm sure he would, but im sure his development wont.

Eh? Playing vs not playing is pretty much a no-brainer.

You think this will be a good environment to

come into? I think he will play some games this season and he won't start for us

Well, if he started here it would much better than sitting on a CC bench. Hell, it would even be better for him sitting on our bench.

so we paid 7m for these two and have now agreed a deal to sell MYM for around 5.5m, we'll probably spend a bit breaking the loan clause with forest (if we have to) to bring this lad back in jan so in effect we've ended up with a net spend of something like 2m to buy a prospect goalkeeper while swapping MYM for someone who's never played top flight football at CB

:anguish:

so we paid 7m for these two and have now agreed a deal to sell MYM for around 5.5m, we'll probably spend a bit breaking the loan clause with forest (if we have to) to bring this lad back in jan so in effect we've ended up with a net spend of something like 2m to buy a prospect goalkeeper while swapping MYM for someone who's never played top flight football at CB

Krul getting sold for about 10m will get it to make sense in the mind of the owner.

Another master stroke.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  3m3 minutes ago

#nufc have no intention of recalling Lascelles or Darlow from #nffc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  60s60 seconds ago

@TaylorandBesty When it first happened I was told no recall. Was surprised to see reports suggesting a recall over weekend.

Taylor and Besty ‏@TaylorandBesty  3s3 seconds ago South Shields, North East

@lee_ryder I think Lee Charnley mentioned it at the forum last night that there was no option.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...