Jamaal Lascelles & Karl Darlow

ponsaelius

:thup:

One of the first comments:

Godfather1981 ‏@Godfather19811  21h

@Official_NFFC  Even after flapping for their goal? Should have cleaned them out and claimed that ball! #nffc

:lol: You've got to love football fans

Krul was hardly the problem today though was he?  Missed some of the game since I had to watch it in wetherspoons on my phone, so correct me if I'm wrong.

May have been able to do better for the first. No problem with him other then that. He also made some key saves to keep us in the game.

Anyone blaming him for the 2nd is crazy..considering Colo was blocking his view and he stupidly tried to get out of the way of the ball (well defended btw) and the ball took a deflection off of Colo.

Wonder what the deal on Lascelles is because it'd be hilarious if we're scratching about for CBs while this kid is out on loan

Given the loan is packaged is apart of the actual transfer I'd be surprised if we had any option to recall him.

Wonder what the deal on Lascelles is because it'd be hilarious if we're scratching about for CBs while this kid is out on loan

Given the loan is packaged is apart of the actual transfer I'd be surprised if we had any option to recall him.

Aye assumed that, just wondering if anyone had any intel?

• 2 weeks later...

Hypothetically....

We have Lascelles registration.

He is U21 and therefore does not have to be included in our squad lost to play games.

Therefore, we could throw money at Forest and break the loan off potentially?