Jamaal Lascelles & Karl Darlow

ponsaelius

CB is argueably Forests best covered position from what I have understood, which is why Lascelles is struggling to win a place in the starting lineup. He didn't have the best of times the first time he started for them this season, which was against Tottenham in the cup. Since he is only on loan, I don't think there is much incentive for Pearce to play him unless it is to rest players or due to an injury crisis.

He was injured at the start of the season and Forest did well without him. It's only natural that Pearce would keep to a winning side and not change things unnecessarily. I believe it was similar last season, when he came in after one of the senior CBs got injured, then did well for the majority of the games until his CB partner sustained an injury towards the tail end of the season. Forest strengthening in his position in the summer and the subsequent lack of playing time also played a part. He did come on in the first half of their last league game so he might be gradually working himself into the team.

So cripplingly, predictably embarrassing from the useless cunts in charge. This mess is entirely our own making and I hope Forest dig their heels in. We're run by a pack of clueless, inept pricks. 

Toon boss Alan Pardew wants to tear up a one-year loan deal with the Championship side because he is so short of cover at the back.

Well here's a crazy idea, how about we don't loan out one of the few options we have and then follow it up by loaning out another one when we're so short? Daft cunt.

Toon boss Alan Pardew wants to tear up a one-year loan deal with the Championship side because he is so short of cover at the back.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/490/096/882.gif

The reports, including the Express and Sunday People, this morning claim that while Lascelles could be recalled to Newcastle in January, to make up for their loss Forest could potentially be given the services of Steven Taylor, either on loan or permanently.

The reports, including the Express and Sunday People, this morning claim that while Lascelles could be recalled to Newcastle in January, to make up for their loss Forest could potentially be given the services of Steven Taylor, either on loan or permanently.

Fucking hell, I don't like Taylor but he's surely better than a kid who can't start for Forest