Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 23/08/14 @ 12:45 (BT Sport)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

I'll never get behind Ashley and Pardew, sorry.

I'm not actively wanting the team to lose, I'm just not bothered what happens any more. :(

That's how I feel. I'll cheer a goal or enjoy a match but it feels very distant at the moment as how can you put your heart and soul into it with this current board/manager who basically have no ambition.

I'm more interested in how the new players do than how the result turns out. It's odd.

I get the whole being bummed each game until Pardew is sacked, I just get fed up and very low each time I sit through a game we get bummed, even though there is a greater good (hopefully) at work when it happens.

To be honest I just enjoy the socials down the local when the match is on. Laughing at the nonsense Pardew comes out with and like you see showing an interest and how things unfold because it's never dull at NUFC is it. Following NUFC has just been absorbed into following football in general and the general chat around it. I expect defeats and the usual nonsense at the club but enjoy following it with the rest of the league. There's certainly very few clenched fist celebrations thesedays or head in hands when we're getting properly done, kind of a numb feeling watching the club thesedays. Certainly have no desire to go to a match.

This is a total myth, as I have been bored rigid pretty much the whole time since Souness took over all those years ago.

I'll never get behind Ashley and Pardew, sorry.

I'm not actively wanting the team to lose, I'm just not bothered what happens any more. :(

That's how I feel. I'll cheer a goal or enjoy a match but it feels very distant at the moment as how can you put your heart and soul into it with this current board/manager who basically have no ambition.

I'm more interested in how the new players do than how the result turns out. It's odd.

I get the whole being bummed each game until Pardew is sacked, I just get fed up and very low each time I sit through a game we get bummed, even though there is a greater good (hopefully) at work when it happens.

I am conflicted on this, I too want the new players to do well, and I was willing Riviere and Perez to hit the target, but at the same time it makes me really angry that their success might lead to covering Pardew's terrible management for yet another season of mediocrity. So then I find myself quite pleased when the opposition score as well. It's a horrendous way to watch a game, but there's no way I can support a fraud like Pardew when I know his genuine ambition is to reach 48 points.

bt sport are live from the Chillingham pub on Chillingham road on Saturday morning. There's about 9places left so does anyone want to go? Get some anti pardew voices and also maybe take the hope and hopeless banners

Good chance to get some coverage. Got to be at chilli by 8.30 Saturday morning, free breakfast and free pint. Rob Lee is there alongside that fit bird from BT. Inbox me if you fancy it and I'll let manager know.

bt sport are live from the Chillingham pub on Chillingham road on Saturday morning. There's about 9places left so does anyone want to go? Get some anti pardew voices and also maybe take the hope and hopeless banners

Good chance to get some coverage. Got to be at chilli by 8.30 Saturday morning, free breakfast and free pint. Rob Lee is there alongside that fit bird from BT. Inbox me if you fancy it and I'll let manager know.

I've got the banners if they are needed by anybody... Not sure what my plans for the match are yet but I might be able to make it...

I've got the banners if they are needed by anybody... Not sure what my plans for the match are yet but I might be able to make it...

Well I'm definitely going so if it's ok I can collect banners tomorrow and drop them off again Sunday. Perfect opportunity to say the things the media wont.

Well I'm definitely going so if it's ok I can collect banners tomorrow and drop them off again Sunday. Perfect opportunity to say the things the media wont.

For sure... We need the banners to get as much exposure as possible and this sounds ideal! Is there still space for me to come along and (possibly) a friend?

"we need grafters in our team he also offers goals however ben arfa should be no where near it or at it as far as im concerned his attitude stinks goes in a huff cause his mates don't play or he gets dropped for reasons i understand hes a lazy fucker"

One of my now former mates when I suggested we should have Ben Arfa involved and that Gouffran should be the one to make way when De Jong comes into the team.

:rant:

For sure... We need the banners to get as much exposure as possible and this sounds ideal! Is there still space for me to come along and (possibly) a friend?

Definitely mate. BT wanted 20 and I'm in pub now and they're asking people still. Let me know for definite and I'll tell them. Have to wear a Newcastle top according to the producer.

Definitely mate. BT wanted 20 and I'm in pub now and they're asking people still. Let me know for definite and I'll tell them. Have to wear a Newcastle top according to the producer.

Cool... Put me down +1

I'll speak to you tomorrow to discuss finer details regarding banners... PM your number!

"we need grafters in our team he also offers goals however ben arfa should be no where near it or at it as far as im concerned his attitude stinks goes in a huff cause his mates don't play or he gets dropped for reasons i understand hes a lazy fucker"

One of my now former mates when I suggested we should have Ben Arfa involved and that Gouffran should be the one to make way when De Jong comes into the team.

:rant:

Definitely should be a former mate, what a thick cunt.

Crikey, this is truly the meeting of two clubs who have just stopped bothering to f***ing try.

So expect a 4-5 :lol:

Ha, possibly, yes.

I won't be there. Some of our crowds this season will be awful. This has been the most depressing close-season I can remember in decades, I can't believe anyone has been stupid enough to give these idiots the money up front for the season ticket.

Any good places to watch this in Edinburgh?

But in reality, if you don't want to come to mine, "Sportsters" near Waverley (generic massive sports bar but pretty gash) or Rose Street Brewery (go downstairs and get it on the telly, they are a bit simple though). There's a decent sports bar in Grassmarket too, doubles up as a international backpacker place - cheap and huge screens - called the Globe Bar. To be honest, just go anywhere that shows sports and it'll be on. Hibs and Hearts aren't playing till 3.

The Antiquary is in Stockbridge and good - but I might be there so it'd be awkward.