Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 23/08/14 @ 12:45 (BT Sport)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beat them on their own patch our two visits and looking at their squad on paper we really should be looking to do the same this season. Think we'll nick it 0-1. 

They'll be on a high after that win against Stoke. Think their fans will have plenty of optimism and we need to keep them out in atleast the first 15-20 minutes. Fall behind and they will have all the momentum. Can't see Pardew clawing back from a goal behind.

Need to ask brummie how their fans' take on their win on Saturday and how are they getting behind Lambert and Keane. Think Villa Park will be full?

They'll be on a high after that win against Stoke. Think their fans will have plenty of optimism and we need to keep them out in atleast the first 15-20 minutes. Fall behind and they will have all the momentum. Can't see Pardew clawing back from a goal behind.

Need to ask brummie how their fans' take on their win on Saturday and how are they getting behind Lambert and Keane. Think Villa Park will be full?

No.

Hopefully they're confident after beating Stoke so they'll win 2-0 and Pardew's target of having points on the board before Palace (I know, dat ambition  :megusta:) will have failed.

I hate the man, it's impossible to support the club with him in charge. What's more shocking is that those of us with this opinion are seemingly in the minority amongst our fans; reading the comments on places like the NUFC facebook page, Chronicle/Journal etc and national newspaper sites has made me realise this.  :undecided:

Please don't judge The King too harsh after this game, it is his 2nd game of his 10-game free pass after all.

These players need time to gel for sure, but if we manage to get any wins in that 10-game start then that is down to the pure power and greatness of the King.