Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Currently got the second worst GD in the league. Cheers Pards

With one of the easiest starts in the league.

Yup, City the only really decent team we've played. The absolute temerity of him using "players need to gel" shit when Southampton are ripping it up.

It's absolute bullshit. Pardew's supposed transfer hitlist over the last year or so included the likes of Darren Bent and Danny Ings as the solution to our striker crisis. Ashley has a simple choice here, either back Pardew or back Alan Carr. Both seem to have diametrically opposite views on how the game should be played. When Glen Roeder replaced Souness the release from the shackles saw us rejuvenated until his weaknesses became apparent. Same when Keegan replaced Allardyce which is another story in itself. Ashley didn't want to lose Keegan but ended up backing Wise instead which cost him big time.

Currently got the second worst GD in the league. Cheers Pards

With one of the easiest starts in the league.

Yup, City the only really decent team we've played. The absolute temerity of him using "players need to gel" s*** when Southampton are ripping it up.

It's absolute bullshit. Pardew's supposed transfer hitlist over the last year or so included the likes of Darren Bent and Danny Ings as the solution to our striker crisis. Ashley has a simple choice here, either back Pardew or back Alan Carr. Both seem to have diametrically opposite views on how the game should be played. When Glen Roeder replaced Souness the release from the shackles saw us rejuvenated until his weaknesses became apparent. Same when Keegan replaced Allardyce which is another story in itself. Ashley didn't want to lose Keegan but ended up backing Wise instead which cost him big time.

:ben:

Alan Carr and Graham Carr - not sure it is possible for a father and son to be so different.

Man, if we get El Tel or some other 90s dinosaur I shall strap myself into an armchair with eyelids taped open like Alex the Droog and watch as we embark on yet another comedy/horror roller coaster ride. This club... that'll be my punishment for all this unconditional love malarkey, this obsession.

Man, if we get El Tel or some other 90s dinosaur I shall strap myself into an armchair with eyelids taped open like Alex the Droog and watch as we embark on yet another comedy/horror roller coaster ride. This club... that'll be my punishment for all this unconditional love malarkey, this obsession.

:lol:

The irony being that Ashley did actually make a good retro appointment but because he's not a cunt he didn't want to soil his reputation in pursuit of cash.

96% of managers in the professional English football have more league wins than Alan Pardew.

Only him, Dyche, Poyet and Riga haven't won.

So 100% of English managers have a better win record than him this season.

A quote from Pards about Ashleys pub comments in the sun today that I didn't see yesterday, " I think he`s trying to be supportive in his own kind of way"

fuck me, can he get anymore pathetic

Ashley - Im going to spilt u open and gut u like a fish

Pards - His own way of saying im getting a pay rise

“We are still looking for our first win, I think we have been slightly unfortunate but I would say that as manager.

“We have had one awful game at Southampton that kind of stained us, so the response (Hull and Palace) was very pleasing.

“The points total doesn’t give a true reflection of how we have played.”

Just fucking die!

“We are still looking for our first win, I think we have been slightly unfortunate but I would say that as manager.

“We have had one awful game at Southampton that kind of stained us, so the response (Hull and Palace) was very pleasing.

Just f***ing die!

What a load of bollocks.

Just f***ing die!

These comments have actually ruined my holiday

Just f***ing die!

He should be sacked for those quotes alone if he believes them.

A quote from Pards about Ashleys pub comments in the sun today that I didn't see yesterday, " I think he`s trying to be supportive in his own kind of way"

fuck me, can he get anymore pathetic

Ashley - Im going to spilt u open and gut u like a fish

Pards - His own way of saying im getting a pay rise

He's like a battered wife.

Had a whole part (between ad breaks - whatever it's called :lol: ) on Ashley and Pardew on the Sunday Supplement (SS1) just now.

Seems they're (southern media?) Pardew fans.. "he's had a great managerial career", "I suppose the one criticism with Pardew as a manager is.." and so on. 

Also mentioning Moyes as replacement, but giving it the usual "why would he go there though?"

Also mentioning Moyes as replacement, but giving it the usual "why would he go there though?"

I'm with them on that, Moyes would have to be off his tits to come here.

Id love him here but would be a disaster. He isn't a puppet, would be telling Ashley to shove his job after about 2weeks. Can u imagine Ashley making comments like he did about Pards to Moyes, he would prob go in his office and nut the cunt

The only way I could see him coming here is if the club changed a number of its policies eg.  Manager having some say on transfers, allowing him to go for the cups, no avoiding European places and being prepared to pay a higher basic salary.

That seems like far too much compromise for Ashley.